Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

complete vin

This is the place to discuss all your tricks and tips of bus life. From how to pack everything you need, to the best on the road recipes.
Bus & Car
Bus Model: 2011 Fiat Van, my daily driver.

Re: complete vin

Post by Bus & Car »

:)

If it's still there, look on the silver ID plate above the driver's side window. Failing that, look on your registration, title or bill of sale.

Older Eagles had it stamped on a small plate welded to the frame at the lower right edge of the engine compartment opening, right behind the bumper. A few of them had it on a diagonally ascending frame member just behind where I just described. I'm not sure if the was carried forward when they went from five digit serial or frame numbers to 17 digit VIN's. You may find one or more similar plates with other numbers but they are not what you're looking for if they do not start with 1EAUN.

Good Luck

B & C
Stay Fine As A Porcupine!!!///Reste Trés Bien Comme Un Porc-Épic!!!
lvbob
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 340735
Bus Model: 1981 eagle 10

complete vin

Post by lvbob »

Can anyone tell me where I can find a complete VIN number for my Bus, the last 5 are 30558. Thanks Bob
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

When I get back home to my computer in a couple of days, I can probably give you the VIN. Don't have that info on my iPad. If someone else hasn't gotten it for you by then, I'll see what I can do.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Your 10 is the last Eagle that used the 5 digit serial number 30559 used 1evanb16bb030559 you have a classic Bob both buses were manufactured in the same month of July and the same year and I think it was 1981 I remember checking that one out for Gary he thought it a Dallas bus (DART)
lvbob
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 340735
Bus Model: 1981 eagle 10

Post by lvbob »

Thanks guys, the DMV and my insurance man look at me weird when I told them the VIN was 30558. Clifford when I ask Gary about the Vin number I thought he was just being a jerk and not telling me the rest of it. So maybe not. Any way if there is more to it I would like to know. Thanks Bob
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Gary a jerk lol not this time Bob he told you the straight on this one

good luck