Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Contact Information: ... Email: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com ... Text: three zero three 478-3501

Update 6/13/2024 For the next few days I will be "offline" while I undergo back surgery. Hopefully all will go well with the website and forum. Details of recent problems and reconstruction plans here: viewtopic.php?p=33804&sid=91e6bc9a093a1 ... 303#p33804

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

electric mirror

This is a public forum to discuss Eagle related technical issues. If you are having a problem with your Eagle, this is the place to find help.
Stuart
Bus Model: 1986 Eagle 10 Cummins 11+ Allison world

Re: electric mirror

Post by Stuart »

Yesterday I installed the switches I received from Ramco. The upper mirrors now adjust correctly and the switch for the heater turns on. I hope that means that the heater works, hard to tell with temperatures in the 80's here. You all know that the mirrors cannot be reached from inside the bus so this is a big improvement for me. Thank you to all of you for helping me out with advice and information. The guys at Ramco were also helpful here figuring out which switch and bezel combo to chose to control the mirrors, it was a long phone call. Thanks again, Stu.