Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

A short update on libby

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
cody
FMCA #: 256017
Bus Model: 1981 eagle model 10

A short update on libby

Post by cody »

I'd like to take a moment to give an update on libby, she is progressing but slowly, she is still dependant on oxygen and has been suffering from small strokes, they are trying to find the problem on that and is scheduled for another MRI on tueday, it'll be a long road for her, one kidney is deteriorating while the other is slowly improving so that is kind of a tradeoff I guess, her greatest problem now is frustration, she is trying so hard to do things that she used to do automaticaly it is difficult for her. What used to be easily done and not even thought about now is a tremendous effort for her, her doctor says it'll be a series of baby steps but she is trying, her natural meaness and some what returned and she is yelling at me with most of her past gusto but thats mainly because she is upset because of her condition right now. Her grand total so far is acute renal failure, cardiac arrest, respritory failure, one heart attack, 2 minor strokes and several small strokes and double pnomonia, not too bad for a 2 month stretch. My thanks go out daily for our friends that have helped us get thru this difficult time.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: A short update on libby

Post by rusty »

Libby and Cody Keep up the fight Lin and I are pulling for you.

God Bless Wayne
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: A short update on libby

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Cody, Thanks for keeping us informed on Libby's condition. I think about you guys all the time and often wish we lived closer to you guys. Keep fighting and praying.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/