Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

THANK YOU!

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Sonnie Gray
Club Officer
Club Officer
FMCA #: F215907
Bus Model: 72 0/5 Eagle 3406 Cat, 70 0/5, 85 Model 10

THANK YOU!

Post by Sonnie Gray »

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for all of
the THOUGHT'S. PRAYERS. CARDS. PHONE CALLS. ETC.

To everyone out there, remember to give your mate a BIG HUG!
today, because they may not be there tomorrow.

I was listening to some music, to pick out some that my daughter
is going to add to the video. for PATTI'S MEMORIAL. This will be
at our home March 21 2009, at 2:00 Pm.

In a Reba McEntire song, it really hit the nail on the head.
LOVE IS A HARD HARD ROAD!

Catskinner!
Sonnie Gray & Lil-Bit
72 0/5 Eagle 3406 Cat
Pottsboro, Texas
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: THANK YOU!

Post by Songman »

We're all here for you, Sonnie. I am very grateful to be a part of this Eagle family and when someone is going through a hard time I love seeing all the love and support going out to them. I probably won't be able to attend the memorial but know that I am there in spirit. Make sure your daughter converts the video into a format that you can share on the web for those of us who can't attend.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Post by buscrazyinFL »

Hello Sonnie, it was good seeing your post on the board today. We will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers. This is a difficult journey for you, and unless we have lost a mate, we can't truly understand, but I've seen what my mom has gone through since she lost my dad, and I've seen what my brother-in-law has gone through since my sister died 3 years ago. Any loss is hard, but when you lose your mate, I think it must be especially hard! Thank you for what you wrote in your post...we all need to be reminded to not take for granted those who are dear to us because none of us are guaranteed tomorrow. I'm going to listen to that song by Reba, and it would be wonderful if we could view that video some day, as Songman suggested. You take care Sonnie.

Darlene (Manny's wife)
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

God speed, Sonnie!
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Sonnie, Sonja and I won't be able to come with company here from Germany for the month but save us a video. Sonja has some photos of Patti on her cell phone when she was getting her foot detoic wash at Quartzsite she is going to send you when she get back from San Diego. good luck my friend

Clifford
Harvester
Bus Model: 1990 Eagle Model 15

Post by Harvester »

Sonnie,
I am so sorry for your loss,I cannot imagine the hurt you are experiencing.
We will continue to hold you up in our prayers.
May God Bless you and your family.
Jim Collins
Harvester
1990 Eagle -Model 15
Connelly Springs, NC
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Sonnie,

I can't imagine what you are going through right now. Just know that all of us consider it an honor that you and Patti are part of this extended family. She will always be with us in spirit. I know when Becky and I came to see you your spirits were upbeat, but behind closed doors I know you feel empty and lost without her. We will continue to pray for you and your family going this difficult time.

You are absolutely correct, we do not know if we will be here tomorrow. Telling your loved one I Love You everyday should not be taken for granted.

I received the date from Darren and told him I am not going to be in town, so we will miss the service. We will be thinking of you on that day, remembering all the good times you guys had.

Take Care My Friend,
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by SunChaserCindy »

We are thinking about you, and have you and your family in our prayers.

Art & Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Sonnie

May the comfort of God's love be with you and yours . You are in our thoughts and prayers Andy & Eileen
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Sonnie,

You and your Daughter are in everyone's thoughts I am sure each and every day. If anyone has all our utmost respect and admiration it is surely you. I am sure Patti is in a much better place than we are at this moment but life is still so precious here on Earth and the times we spend with getting to know each other so rewarding most times. We all hope the grieving process you and your daughter are going through with Patti's help will be less heart breaking with the passing of each day.

Keep posting here when you feel up to it, but hang in there as I am sure life will once again have a brighter light ahead of you as you mingle with us all again with your wisdom and friendship.

You, cliff, Rusty, Dale, Jim, Paul, Fred Hobe, Jack Conrad, FL. Pete, kySteve, FF and a few others slipping my mind this moment are all very important Icons in all our lives even if they all don't own Eagles. But I believe you are the Alpha Icon and you sure are to me. It is with great pleasure I know all the people and hope our respect and love for you will help you know how we all pray you and your daughter will always know you are never alone.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.