Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle Apperal

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Eagle Apperal

Post by luvrbus »

Guy's we have a lot of talent the Eagles club like Cindy making our cards.Becky Smith can do custom embrodering she makes our jackets and caps for us with the Eagle emblem and her husband Jim does spray pickup bed liners. just thought I would pass this on to ones looking for caps,shirts ,jackets or spray on liners.Jim is a master with that materail you should see his Harley done with the spray liner and the towing mask for your toad. good luck

Clifford
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Re: Eagle Apperal

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey out there in Eagle land . Is there a member out there that might have a picture of any of these articles that they my post . I don't think we have a store do we. I would like to get a hold of a hat or tee shirt. Thanks Andy
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Andy, Good idea! An Eagle Store would be neat. Then we could actually see what's available.

I for one would like a couple of jackets, hats etc. to strengthen our wardrobe.

Of course my wife's is already pretty heavy! :lol: (Gee I hope she doesn't see this)

Maybe after we get settled next month we'll find some room. ;) (then again maybe not!) :roll:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I have spoken to Wayne about a store before and at that time at least, he didn't feel like we wanted to do one. Of course, that was just as we were kicking off the website and everything. One thing we have to be careful of if we do something selling merchandise as a club is to get permission to use the Eagle logo. I mentioned that in another thread that putting the Eagle on cards is okay but selling merchandise would be a different story. I am sure Craig would make us a good deal on the use of the Eagle if we ever decide to do that. Any decision like that would have to go to the board and membership for a vote too.

Having said that, if anyone wants a custom shirt made with their bus or whatever I can help with that. I have a store online where I do custom T-shirts, caps, etc.
http://www.cafepress.com/fieroperf

In the meantime I will talk to Craig about using the Eagle logo and see what he says.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Well then I think that would be a wonderful idea. What a great way to support the Eagle Bus and wear some cool stuff. not to mention help out the boys down in texas. In getting there product seen all over the country. or the Eagle Name.
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, a bunch of folks will have to give up their jackets and caps if they need a ok it was cleared with the club 2 years ago even with a order form in the news letter.I don't think a store would be a good idea but I will get Becky to post some photos and a contact number and the guys can order what they want direct from her.I mention this for the ones that didn't know about it PS I plan on giving 2 jackets away for prizes at Breaux Bridge
good luck
Clifford
Eagle 20
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 20
6V92 DDEC II, Allison HTB748

Post by Eagle 20 »

I would sure like to know more about the towing mask. I need one for my Jeep Liberty 2007 model.

luvrbus wrote:Guy's we have a lot of talent the Eagles club like Cindy making our cards.Becky Smith can do custom embrodering she makes our jackets and caps for us with the Eagle emblem and her husband Jim does spray pickup bed liners. just thought I would pass this on to ones looking for caps,shirts ,jackets or spray on liners.Jim is a master with that materail you should see his Harley done with the spray liner and the towing mask for your toad. good luck

Clifford
Greg Roberts
New Mexico
1989 Eagle Model 20
6V92 DDEC II, Allison ATEC HTB 748
http://photobucket.com/GregRobertsEagle20
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

That's before my time, Clifford. But I did meet the people you are talking about at Quartzsite last year. The stuff they make looks very cool. I wouldn't mind having some stuff myself!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

guy's how about our own updated eagle design,the original looks great on the bus (yours cause I ain't got one, boo hoo),but how about something new ,maybe change the eye size,smaller feet, bigger wings add some drop shadow ,some thing?let's get creative every one ,I'm sure if we put our noggins together some possitive results can be achieved 8-)
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Good morning all, Lin and I have a pair of jackets that Becky made for us. The jackets are first class. Becky all so has caps with the Eagle on them. I had some caps made if you have been to a rally you have seen them. Mine are not for sale I end up giving them away as door prizes or if you give me an engine or a trans I will give you one :lol: Maybe I can take a picture of our coats and post them.

Thank you Wayne.