Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Help to reachout

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Help to reachout

Post by luvrbus »

I need help from some of you members, for years Eagle owners have stayed away from the boards and now with our board could somebody take a few of the pages from the roster and help me inform the members by email they have a place now. Who knows Bob Ward may post, I know Dick Bell would have loved this good luck
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Help to reachout

Post by Songman »

Hey Clifford,

I agree that we need to get the membership notified of what we are doing. Unless the were in Branson or frequent the various forums, most members don't know we are online. I was talking to Wayne about this earlier, and later with Jim. Wayne is going to include it in next month's newsletter, but Jim is working on a more immediate response.

I don't know if Jim has time to work on his project right away or is going to need a few days, but if needed, I will be glad to help e-mail the roster.

Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Clifford Done. I ask David St John to do a mass email and he did it. I didnot know he had a list like that. I was talking to Jim and he told me about the list Dave had. He also ask them to send a picture of there bus to post with their profile. I donot think it is a complete list but it will help get things going. Tell everyone you know and tell them to tell there friends.
Thank You Wayne
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

I had also sent emails to everyone on my email list that either owned Eagles and one or two that are looking for one. Some of those I emailed do not belong to Eagles International.............YET.........

So maybe we will get a bunch more! ;)

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

They will join this board to stop the emails now,good to see Allan and Ron signed up good luck
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

If David sent out a mass email, how come I never received one? Maybe I'm not on the list, dunno.

Just curious.

I can't wait to see and meet Eagle Owners that I haven't met yet!

A few that are not members of this forum yet that I hope join, David Anderson and Doyle Gaither are just a few.

I am still waiting for Gary LaBombard to get involved.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Paul I should have been more clear. David is our past president he had an email list of a lot of the members I am sure it was not everybody as nobody in our organization has such a list. It would not have any of the newer members. Our club has never had a need to compile such a list. Untill now every thing was done by snail mail. We will see how far this site goes and use it to contact all members. Sorry if I stepped out of line. I always knew this site would be a positive for the club. I never thought it would take off this quick. Moving this fast there will be a few proplems. I am surprized how few we are having. We can thank Dale and Jim for that these guys are first class.
Thank You Wayne
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

This site will grow as we continue to grow and reach out to ALL MEMBERS, and non members also.

There is a wealth of knowledge out there that a lot of us, including myself, just don't have. Shoot, Clifford has more in his little finger than I have totally!

This new avenue of exchanging information is the best way to share our ever expanding hobby, The Silver Eagle!

Thanks Rusty for your support!

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

SmoothJazz

Post by SmoothJazz »

I have been encouraging everyone who calls me with questions about Eagles to visit this board and register. They are all excited that there is a forum to discuss whatever issues they may have.

Dan
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

Thanks Dan for supporting this new Forum!

It is always exciting to hear from all Eagle Owners and what work they have accomplished and what questions they had to sometimes overwhelming circumstances.

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740