Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Yeaaaaa!! Sonja's here!

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Re: Yeaaaaa!! Sonja's here!

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Alright Sonja, great to see you and Cheryl here!! I loved meeting you both at Quartzsite.

Gary, your suggestion of having a section where women could talk about packing, cooking, storage, etc, was a good one, because I think we are usually the ones who are in charge of managing such tasks. However, men can sometimes have something relevant to say in such matters :lol: . If it won't upset anyone, maybe we can just start a thread in the General Eagle Chat, Club Calendar or Club Chatter sections with a subject line that describes the content, such as "Food for the Louisiana rally"

Which btw Sonja (and Clifford), let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the Louisiana rally. We won't be able to go, but if there is anything I can do from here, I'm all yours. You can send me a private message if you want. Or start a thread for input from others. :D

That's funny Wayne! It might take a little more than a secret site to get authorization for more parts! ... and how do you know we don't already have one!! :lol:

I love this whole bus life... and am so surprised at myself because after 4 years my enthusiasm for working on the bus, planning trips, meeting people, etc, has only increased!

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Manny's wife Darlene does some posting here too.FWIW Sonja can tell you how to fill a bus I know guess who carrys the stuff out and you never leave home without yard tools ,a chain saw and a sewing machine items I forgot the last trip but she is not buying the I forgot

Clifford
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Clifford, Wait untill next year when your the Prez. With the coffee pot and all of Sonja's stuff you will have to pull a trailer. :lol:
Cindy how big of a bribe will it take. Strike the last comment I don't want to know :lol:
sonja
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 262917
Bus Model: Eagle

Post by sonja »

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Sonja :D
Speck
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle 01

Post by Speck »

Gary - a day late and a dollar short (no short jokes though) .... I think you have a great idea there! We are about to go full time in our Eagle and I could use some of the type tips you have suggested. I see PAPER PLATES in our future. What else, ladies?
Becky aka Mrs. Dreamscape
1968 Silver Eagle 01
SunChaserCindy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by SunChaserCindy »

Maybe we could start a new section and call it "Eagle Bus Life" for subjects pertaining to living and traveling in our buses.... just as Gary suggested. Only, we don't need to limit it to just women participants. Do you think we would get enough in that subject to make the extra section worth it?

Cindy
Cindy
1988 - 15 - SunChaser
http://www.webcove.com/eagle/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

an other great idea Cindy,seems that the board is really gonna take off to greater heights now .Remember behind every great man there is a great woman (Cracking him in the ribs :lol: )And every great Eagle site (ours)there are the better half's dotting the I's and crossing the T's ,no way this could go wrong ("this could be the start of some thing big") :D