Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Quartzsite Rally

This is the public forum for listing and discussing upcoming events. Please keep discussion on subject to make it easy for people to find the information they need.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Quartzsite Rally

Post by rusty »

Dale thanks for saving me. I have not thought about the meeting. We usually have it on the last night before we break. That would Friday night along with the pot luck supper.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Pot luck! Guess I better stop on the way over and get a few dozen Krispy Kremes. Either that or get a copy of that manifold cookbook I was talking about. Won't be any other way to cook in my tent!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Dale we will be baking a cake on the way down , just have to get the temps right in the engine room,LOL :lol: Van
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hey guys,we can't be there till saturday morning ,was hoping that every one will be there till sunday at least.What day does this actually end?,would be a shame to miss meeting everyone.Cheryl has no time off after the x-mass thing,so was planning on coming down o-dark:30 SAt am.also any one have the exact location in Q,AZ (like the address )so we can google a map to find every one,thanks,happy new year.
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F399257
Bus Model: (82) 94 EAGLE MODEL 10/45

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

I don't think that dirt site has an address!!! It is across from the Gambler!!! They might have an address.
--
BILL
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Cindy and I probably won't be there until Friday night--we'll be staying until about noon on Sunday. . .

Dale: If you're planning on rolling through Riverside around noon-or-so, give us a call and we'll see if we can meet somewhere around Beaumont or Banning.

Art
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Art, as soon as we figure out our schedule I'll give you a call.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Dale,you were there last year right?can you look up the address(google a map )Gamblers RV ,55 kuehn st.Quartzsite,az and identify the rally location on the satallite view so we will know which dirt lot to head for when we get there if you can , that would help alot .Just getting antsy I guess and can't wait to be there. Alright I'll sit down and be quiet now bye! :cry: :lol:
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Van, going into Quartzsite on 95 cross over I 10 first stop lite turn left go about 100 yards turn left (gamblers is on the right) or follow the oil drippings, bring money lot's of conversion parts for sale in that area even Harley stuff Good luck

Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

thanks Clifford,that'll do er ,I will be goin down to clean her up next weekend ,check fluids and tires .I will see you in Q :D