Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Van & Cheryl's 89 model 15

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Van & Cheryl's 89 model 15

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, what I love about this format is they guys can talk about anything under their heading without being told to move to a off topic.I know Jim doesn't like the off topics but we are here in our own world having fun,I wish Bob Ward would tell us a joke sometimes I miss checking my email and no jokes from Dick Bell sorry guys don't know how I got started on this one good luck
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

I agree Clifford, That's why I Love My New Home away from home! ;) This is the best place to share and not worry about getting slammed. :lol: :lol: I don't mind showing my lack of knowledge, I'm here to learn and learn from the best! Now if we could get more input from Sonnie and others it would be even better! 8-) This is a very unique experience and one to be cherished. Now if I could just remember where I put my coffee cup! :roll:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Yes I did do it on the computor but nothing fancy,I scanned the images from a original owners manual for the 10-20 models and then used the paint program to modify it to my liking .Here are the blank images feel free to copy and modify as you like ,just make a double copy so you'll always have an original :D

Just erase all the script and numbers as to have a blank image

Image 8-)

once I had the image,I cropped it and zoomed it to size for printing and be shure to save it . :lol:
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Pretty good skills there, Van, if you started with those.

My question is: are you now thinking about going smooth sided?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Van, how about a side view. I am just a computor dumb dumb so this is just a litle outa my ability. :D I am just now getting over the stress of learning how to turn the dern thing on. :lol: Thank god I had to take typing in high school and it all came back to me.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

I'll try to get the other models ( 10 & 20 scanned and posted) later.
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

ok I musta caught you in the middle of your post cause the side view is there now ;)
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Van, you do know I have a copyright on that manual LOL
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

I bet Clifford will trade you out right on a set of shade though.... :lol:
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

That's no problem have your people contact my people :lol: And so no one else is left out(Dale :) )here's the 10 and the 20

Now lets get busy and start painting :lol: .and stay within the lines,the lines are our friend :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

DISCLAIMER; No eagle operators manuals were harmed in the scanning of these documents :lol: only the names were changed to protect the innocent from spontainious cumbustion :? :lol: :lol:
Last edited by van on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.