Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Van & Cheryl's 89 model 15

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Van & Cheryl's 89 model 15

Post by van »

Lol! this is one of those times that I feel old, gennerator is here at the house still after I serviced it and can't lift it :cry: :lol: I'll get it loaded on the truck when Charlie (neighbor) gets home, and have it for tomorrow :D
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Dang Van man looking Gooooooooooood kepp this up and you will be ready for the Q
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Thanks Bud! Every thing fits lol! and now we know where it will end up (Cheryl's approval :roll: :lol: ) so next is to take it all down and finish installing the interior walls, bed frame and plumbing, electrical (maybe!)just maybe before the Q. Now if only the cash tree would start shedding it's fruit ;) If any one has an old inverter or any other items we could use, I'd be happy to take donations ;) :D thanks for viewing.
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

Heck VAN At This Pace You Will Be Winning Trophys In No Time...Ready For The Q ..???? Heck You Should Be On Your Second Bus By Then...SHOOT !!! Quicker Than All Get Out..10-4

LOOKIN....GooooD !!!! ( Late Great Fredie P )

Back Out

JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Nice just what I need right now (Unless it is as nice as yours John) a second bus lol!
Cheryl and I were in the bus last night doing some tweeks on the lighting.
The lens on these digital cameras are so sensitive to L.E.D lighting, especially in the dark and does not depict the soft glow it gives off.
http://www.youtube.com/user/cwvanhagen?feature=mhum" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We had some gremlins in the dash connectors (corrosion on a few terminals) that finally got sorted out. Also replaced a badly fractured Discharge line from the Air compressor to drier that got gorrilla'd by me when I ( ANIMAL! :oops: ) did the engine swap,all fixed now too! :D Except for a leaky seal in one of the windshield wiper valves, coach is holding air nicely. :D :D

TBC...
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

YES! We have running water and a place to send it, other that on the ground lol!

Hi all! This is Cheryl... I am on Van's side since I do not have a photo-bucket account.
It is getting real exciting since the ole' gal is starting to take shape. Feels like a home already. :D

Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Now that is progress! Way to go! 8-) Pretty soon you'll have it finished! ;)
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi Ya'll, twas a Banner day today for sure. After weeks of sorting out all the stuff I was suppose to do :? to make some sort of plumbing take place with what I had available, in Arts words 'There She Blows! :) Now I'll even admit, it has come a long way from wenst we first got her, what a thrill it's been. To say we are even more stoked, would be an understatement. :D