Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Van & Cheryl's 89 model 15

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Re: Van & Cheryl's 89 model 15

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Van, looks like you got a good tool turner there with you. ;) You guys will be driving around the block before you know it. This is the first time I have seen the inner's of a big motor. Enjoying the pics, keep'em coming. :D

........................Kentucky Steve .......................
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Steve thank you for taking the time to view my project,at this point I am deeply impressed by clifford's expertise I have learned so much in so little time from him .Clifford is truly one of a kind and among the true blue friends that I have .Any time any where any reason,I'll always here if ya need me.

Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

What is that strange listening device Clifford has in his ear? Is he getting instruction from Brownsville with that thing? Or maybe from Mars? :lol:
van wrote:Image
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was choice Dale,I think I need to re review my pics <don't know how I missed that one!Actually IT"s a special tool cliff devised to aid in the proccess of checking torque on the fuel tubes LOL, a technique taught to young clifford by the Masters of Wiz Bang 8-) (kinda like thumpin tires).the device you see in photo as a matter of fact is an authentic turbo powered hollowed african elephant tusk(very effective) 727 HP/DB :lol:
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

" CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

I knew Clifford couldn't resist the smell of carbon soaked oil. And i'm sure Sonja thanks you for getting him out of the house. Van take in all you can of his knowlege it is endless. Glad to see it is goinng back together. Good luck.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Hey Van,

Where the heck are you in the pics...... :D We know who was doing all the work now...Hee Hee :lol:

Looks good my friend! You got a real good helper there, I hope you fed him well!

Clifford know his stuff, that's for sure. He has helped me on more than one occasion. :)

Good Luck,

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi Paul,well as luck would have it some one had to take the pictures.If anyone should get the label of helper it would have to be me ,but believe me Clifford didn't let me get of that lite I did the head bolt torqueing .As far as the food was concerned we had a light lunch there was so much that had to be done in so little time ,Cliff Ol buddy I still owe ya a big go and sit down meal(if we get her running :lol: )

Gettin down to the short and currlies

Van
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Dawg Gonit, the hooters girls with the wings and cold adult drinks I sent over must have gotten the wrong address...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

10/16/08 thurs,Well this is todays update first off replaced all the 1/4" air tubing from the skinner valves ,got the exhaust manifolds mounted, all the fuel lines and return line.Oil filler tube ,dipstick tube right side exhaust ,secondary fuel filter mounted r/s thermostat housing done.

tomorrow have to repair muffler inlet adapter pipe ,got a little tore up while taking it out.and the tail pipe out letneeds to be welded.then install the new 170 degree thermo statsbolt up the exhaust ,reassemble the coolant lines ,fill the fluids back up and I should be ready for clifford to help me adjust the valves and run the rack,HOORAH.really not much left to go but will try to make shure it's all done right the first time .Peace 8-)

Van

P.S no pics to day,Forgot to recharge camera