Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Sivrtnge2'S 82 Eagle Model 10

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Sivrtnge2'S 82 Eagle Model 10

Post by luvrbus »

Eric,you see the beautiful purple and yellow Eagle on the top here it has a 650 Cummins and he had gears cut for the dropbox pretty neat setup Bill Stoner has in that Eagle

good luck
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F399257
Bus Model: (82) 94 EAGLE MODEL 10/45

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

I received another update on Sadie’s progress. The engine compartment is approximately 95% complete. The compartment door has been completely refabricated to provide more ventilation for the power plant and ac condenser. New work lights have also been added.

...well it won't take much to replace this section!!!

...wasn't prepared to see this!!!

...Looking real good Sonnie, real good...I'm thinking the rear is complete now!!!

...lights added to both sides of engine bay!!!

--
Bill
Last edited by SIVRTNGE2 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Holy Cow! She's a beaut! 8-)

Nice job Sonnie!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

All I Can Say Is ....WOW !!!!!!

I First Looked At This Post Two Nights Ago..... It Kept Me Up Until The Sun Came Out..... Very Very Cool Project......Very Interesting...

I Wished I Was At Sonnie's Hanging Out And Helping Out .... Its On My Bucket List... If It Was Up To Me I Would Have Already Moved In.(Ha).. I Was (am) A Mechanic ( dont tell no one...) Did Installs For Close To 20 Years.. I Can Really Totally Respect The Attention To Detail And The Amount Of Work That Is Required To Do A Good Job Like This.... A+A+A+..Thumbs Up !!!

Sonnie.. (Mr President)
Now I Understand What You Were Talking About On The Phone The Other Day .... I Had NO Clue. I Have Been Away From The Computer For Over A Year..(Taking Care Of Business)... Really Needed A Break From All The Cyber Madness... I Had Burn Out Like Never Before. Now Im All Charged Up And Ready To Push Buttons Again.

I Cant Wait To See More Pictures And Details On Your Bus..(Bill) ?? I Think Is Your Name... Beautiful Bus !!!!!!!! One More Time.... Frigging BEAUTIFUL BUS ..!!!!!!!
Looking Forward To Meeting You Someday.

10-4
MrBreeze
John
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

Paul,
Sonnie is still at it!!! He said he was going to do his best to have the ole girl ready for Nashville. I'm not going to push him however, I think he's pushing himself. I think this was one of the best decisions I could have ever made. I don't regret turning her over to Sonnie, not for one second.

I see you're still at it as well. Your engine compartment looks great. I wish I could do a tenth of what you real Eagle :ugeek: Fanatics do. I'm still amazed at the talent on this site.

John,
Wow was about the only thing I could say also. It's been a very exciting two years. I sent pictures to the previous owner, all he could say was "WOW". He couldn't believe it was the same coach. He said he was happy to know she went to someone who could give her some TLC.

If you decided to move in at Sonnie's, I don't think he would say a word. He's been known to take people in off the street...that's how we met :lol: . I hope to meet you as well...in Nashville, if you're going to be there. It's definitely on my calender even if I have to drive up and rent a cottage :D . If I don't see you there, I'll see you farther down the road!!!
--
Bill
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

Sonnie has installed Sadie’s new color camera system :o ! The rear view camera pod is now installed with super white l.e.d. lighting. This should definitely be an improvement when pulling a trailer or anything for that matter :lol: . The previous system was just old and out dated, not to mention a black and white system.

...this should definitely help with being able to see all around.

...just maybe moma will take the wheel once in a while now...maybe ;)

Some more siding has also been added. She’s really coming along well. The front driver side is looking awesome and both rear quarters are almost complete. I had mentioned to Sonnie that I didn’t really care for having my water supply unsecured. He said he’d see what he could do.

...won't be long :shock: !!!
...I see my water supply will be under lock and key!!!
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

Again... WOW..

Sonnie Now Im Really Wishing I Was There Hanging Out With You..... :cry: I Didnt Know You Did All That.!!!!!! Ever Since I Met You I Have Been Wanting To Come By And Sniff That Jay-lo Carpet You Got Hanging On The Wall In The Shop.. :P Man.. I Want To Learn To Do Siding. I Take It That SADIE Is Going To Have Cafe Style Basement Doors ?? I Remember You Showing Me Your Idea On That ..COOL.

Theres NO Dought I Have Caught The Eagle Bug Once Again. I Have Been Working Day And Night On My New (LOVE) Eagle Since The Day I Pulled Up At The 20. Heck Its Almost Three Am And Im Just Now Closing Up The Shop. Never Before Have I Been So Gung Ho On A Set Of Wheels. Cant Seem To Get Enough Of This Ole Girl.
I Still Cant Believe That Its Mine..... Its A Big WOW In My World Also.....

I Am Going To Start A Project Page Here Real Soon. Its Just That This Computer Takes Me Away From Polishing My Alcoas :lol:
I Have Found At Last Count...6 Tree Frogs In My Eagles Vent Pipe. :shock: Man..How COOL Is That !!! They Are All Alive And Eating Tons Of Crickets..

Thanks For Sharing Sadie With All Of Us Out Here Bill.... 10-4

MrBreeze ..AKA..BubbleButt..... :lol:
John
John & Stephanie
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

Hey John,
I would love to see you start a project thread!!! Don't worry about it taking away from you polishing your alcoas ;) .Moma does all the polishing if it's not hired out :lol: !!!

Where do you guys call home? If we're ever in your neck of the woods, maybe we could "go bussin" over a steak and some suds!!!

Did you say Sonnie has a Jay-lo carpet hanging in the shop??? Are we talking about "the" J-lo :mrgreen: ??? I didn't know about sucha carpet!!!

Sonnie...are you holding out on me???
--
Bill
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

Sorry Sonnie I Cant Seem To Keep A Secret :twisted: I Never Forgot That One..... How Sweet It Is.. !!!

Home 20 ??? Thats A Good Question Bill ??? Heck Im Not Sure I Know :lol:
My Wife And I Are Currently Residing In Denver Colorado. I Also Have A Farm Out In Kansas And I Also Live There :o But Mostly Denver At This Time. Business Has Been So Good The Last Year ++ Its Hard To Leave The Big City...( Those Dang Customers ).. Its 400 miles Door To Door.

We Are Planning On Doing A Road Trip To Texas On The Hogs ...Sometime This Spring. Our Daughter Lives Outside Of Houston ( cant remember name of the town :oops: )
Looking Forward To Checking Out The Shag :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: I Mean Your Bus Sadie.

Bill, Your Eagle Is 45 Foot Right ? 96" ??

10-4
MrBreeze 8-)
John & Stephanie
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

John,
You're right, my coach is a 45' 96" model 10. It was stretched by Cauldwell Coach who I think is now Armadas Coach in Moneta VA.

I'm very happy to hear that your business is booming for you. We have our moments. If we run good one week, we don't do anything for the next. You've given me a thought, If the weather permit, I may ride my bike to Nashville for the rally :D .

We hardly ever get to Colorado or Kansas, but visited Houston just last week. I hope y'all have a wonderful and safe trip to Texas when y'all head out. Stop by and get you a good whiff of that J carpet for me :mrgreen: !!!
--
Bill