Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Art and Cindy's 1988 / 15 SunChaser

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Re: Art and Cindy's 1988 / 15 SunChaser

Post by Boomer »

Heck I thought it would have new paint, chrome valve covers and stainless hoses, lol.
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Re: Art and Cindy's 1988 / 15 SunChaser

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Well, one out of three ain't bad. . .I learned from the Harley days "the chrome don't get you home," but it sure looks good sitting on the side of the road!

I probably wouldn't have gotten my knickers in a bunch if they would have done all that, but I think I'll have to make those modifications in my free time!

Look forward to watching that Silverside passing me on the road one of these days. Have fun with your project and watch for me waving in your mirror!

Safe travels,

Art
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA