Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

John & Stephanie(MrBreeze)1969 Eagle

This is a public forum. This forum will be a place to show your Project Eagle and updates on progress you have made. Please make one thread with your project and put all updates in the same thread. Sorry... Eagles only.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: John & Stephanie(Bestekustom)1969 Eagle

Post by Dreamscape »

This is all the information I have on the birth of your Eagle.

7723 SE05 Continental Central Lines 13517 1969

Have Fun!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Post by buscrazyinFL »

Wow, Plant City - the winter strawberry capital of the world. That is only about 30 miles from me.

You sure found a nice looking Eagle! Were you looking specifically for an Eagle?

Let me know if your travels bring you back to FL.
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

I hope you are not implying your President has a problem with the Rocky mountain spring water :lol: :lol: :lol: . As a side note I did have an uncle that got impeached from his mayorship for his love of the stuff. I have learned from his mistake.

I will have plenty in Quartzsite Wayne
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Heck no Wayne..........Why would you think I was thinking of you.......... :P
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

DA !!! Here I Was Thinking.....That A Huge Runaway Stream Might Wash My Bus Away In The Middle Of The Night :o Man That One Went Right Over My Head !!

But,I Do Like Me Some Rocky Mt Water Now And Then.I Will Have To Pack At Least A Couple Of Cases Of That Ice Cold Stream Water For Q :shock:

PLant City Florida.(Strawberry Capital Of The World) Heck So Thats Why There Is Two Strawberrys Painted On The Back Of My Bus....Another DA !!!!! :oops:

Paul,Thanks For That Vin# Info. But I Had Already Looked Mine Up After That List Was Posted.I Would Like To Know What Happened To My Eagles Twin Little Sister Vin# 7724 I Wonder Is She Is Still Alive??

Are We Having Fun Yet? 10-4

JOHN
John & Stephanie
1972 Silver Eagle 05 8V71 4 Speed Man.(TRAILWAYS)
1984 Eagle 10 45 Foot... 60 Series / B500
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

I believe 7721 to 7724 went to the Oliver Bus Co. that had routes for Big Red

Clifford
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

buscrazyinFL......I Had Wanted A Big Motor Coach My Whole Life (Bigger The Better).1 Was 16 When I Got My First Bus.I Even Drove MCI's For A Charter Company Here In Denver For A Few Years.Every Evening While I Was Fueling Up The Bus After A Run I Would Stand There And Dream How I Would Set Up The Inside For A Motorhome.I Have Owned Many Bus Convertion In My Life.But The Thing I Was Really Looking For In A Coach Was One With A Tag Axle This Time. I Always Loved The Look Of A Eagle Bus.!!. The First Thing That Would Come To Mind Was..Willie Nelson I Knew He Had An Eagle. Anyway....To Answer Your Question..YES.I Wanted A Eagle. I Didnt Look At Any Other Coaches. (Kinda Stupid) My Eagle Was The First One I Looked At In Person.(PERIOD)It Was More Then I Wanted To Pay,But It Had Most Of What I Wanted.The Guy Was Firm On His Price..So,As Not To Waste Anytime. I Had My Son Drive My Wife And I To PLANT CITY Flowda.I Wanted To Fly In Order To Get There Faster But I Was Holding Way To Much Cash.I Even Called The Airport.I Explained That I Would Be Flying With A Large Amount Of Cash. Then Security Told Me.. It Wasnt A Good Idea. I Would Have To Even Go Through A Strip Search And They Still Might Not Let Me Keep It.!!!! Keep It?? WHAT.!!!!It Was My Money But,I Guess That Dosent Matter.The First Thing They Think Is DRUG DEALER. So,Forget That.!! We Drove!!! And We Drove None Stop All The Way There.Stopped Only For Fuel In My Dodge Trk.I Was Soooo Excited I Couldnt Eat. (Im A Bus Nut Dont You Know)!! Did You Expect Anything Else.I Drove My Wife And Son MAD On The Way There.

It Was So...Frigging Hot By The Time We Got There I Thought I Was Going To Pass Out !!. So,Once I Looked Over The Bus For A Couple Of Hours I Was Going To Pass.There Were Somethings I Wasnt Happy With.(Pictures Are Decieving) But,I Knew I Would Have A Hard Time Finding Better For The Price. In The End. My Wife And Son Talked Me Into It. I Think Because They Knew They Would Have To Drive With Me Back To Denver.!! WHAT...Not Me. Anyway The Guy And His Wife Were Very Nice People.(Our New Friends In Flowda).They Let (US) My Wife And I Sleep In The Bus Over Night.I Needed To Make Sure Before I Gave Him My CASH.My Son Scored On There Granddaughter.So We Didnt See Him Until The Next Day.It Was Just The Wife And I,They Said It Was Ok To Shower And Too Just Make Ourselfs At Home In The Bus.The Next Day I Was Still Him-haw-in Around And Then He Took Me For A Drive...BINGO I Was Sold.!!. He Even Threw In A Fresh Rebuit 8v71 Blower That I Spotted On A Shelf In His Shop. Its Nice To Have A Spare.He Also Gave Me A Spare Baggage Door With Latch & Some Other Spares For The Bus. We Said Good Bye The Next Day And Hit The Road.

Besides The Big Storm On The Way Home. The Storm That Got My NEW Bus All Wet.!!!.I Even Pulled Over Because I Didnt Want To Get It Dirty. Well How Silly Was I. I Felt Like A Rock Star Driving That Big Old Eagle Home. I Even Had A Couple Come Up And Ask Me..Who Are You.! We Stopped At Our Second Home In Kansas On The Way Back To Denver And Stayed For A Week Or So. We Have A 20 Acre Farm There.Its A Great Place. Just NO Work.A Lot Of People Out In The Country Love Drinking Rocky Mt Spring Water Too !!.
Before We Reached Denver My Phone Rang And It Was A Guy Calling Wanting To Buy My Bus. WHAT.!!. I Guess He Flew Out To Buy The Bus And It Was Gone.He Offered Me More Than I Paid And Offered To Pay Me For My Expensises. NO WAY.This Was My Eagle Now. SORRY MISTER.......

WOW..I Didnt Mean To Write A Book Here.I Better Keep Some Of My Story For Another Day 10-4?

JOHN
John & Stephanie
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Post by buscrazyinFL »

John, once you own an Eagle you are hooked for life. Eagles are the best. :D
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

10-4

JOHN
John & Stephanie
MrBreeze
Club Member
Club Member

Post by MrBreeze »

I Kinda Like The Yellow MEE-OW !! I Want To Do Some Detailing And Check Out Why My Fast Idle Is So....FAST. And More CHROME...Maybe Some Chrome Valve Covers.I Wonder If JC Whitney Carrys
Them. :lol: :lol: :lol: 10-4

JOHN
John & Stephanie