Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: New Member

Post by Dreamscape »

I would like to see some of the Eagle Owners that have finished coaches display their fine workmanship on a project thread. Even if you are finished, a lot of us would love to see the completed work.

So come on guys, you know who you are, post some pics and tell your story.

I can think of a few, Clifford and Sonnie, just to name a couple. Wayne started one, how about it guys?

Welcome Bob and Steve, get involved in discussions and project posts. Steve and other Eagle wannabe's, good luck on your search. This is a great time to get serious and buy the coach of your dreams!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I absolutely agree, Paul. Even if you are not working on your bus currently, even if you bought it already converted... Start a project thread and show off. The more good looking Eagles we can show on this site, the more people we can get interested in signing up for the forum, and hopefully joining Eagles International.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Welcome Steve If you are looking for a fine bus you came to the right spot. Also don't be afraid to ask a question about eagles.Ther is not to much this group doesn't know.

Also welcome aboard Bob we meet in Quartzsite a couple of times. Thank You for coming to our board your knowledege is always appreciated. Maybe we could make one of these bricks fly.

Welcome all that I have not mentioned if I left you out it is not intentional. Our site is growing so fast it is hard to keep up.

Thank You Wayne
SIVRTNGE2
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F399257
Bus Model: (82) 94 EAGLE MODEL 10/45

Post by SIVRTNGE2 »

Welcome aboard Steven and Bob. You don't know what you have got into :o !!!
you definately won't regret it. We've got a great group here and as long as they will have me, I plan on sticking around :D .

Dale,
I know you give a great deal of your time to the board. I will keep my 5 years and let you work your magic here :D .

Wayne,
I am going to do my best to make Quartsite. This trucking gig is still going south right now. I hope things pick up soon or I may be forced to do that mechanic thing. You just had to put your new project on the board. Now Im seriously thinking about another shell :roll: .
--
BILL
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

I want to first welcome any and all new members and guests to the board,with all the new members coming in at a steady pace it can become over welming at times (good thing ).We like checking in on the other boards from time to timebut when it comes to the eagle this is where I will reside from now on .This is a great forum to belong to for a person still starting out in this wacky world of bus converting,the comradery,the knowledge,yes and even the occasional ribbing provides an absolute atmosphere of inspiration for me.Now with the Qz coming up rapidly My next mission is to get there(or be square)and meet as many of you wonderful people as we can in person.Be fore warned we are coming down with cameras(and video)in hand to document this historic event and encourage all to do the same.

Now that the election is over let us not be detered from enjoying our life syles that each and every one has worked so hard to maintain,fuel prices coming down,lets get back out there and enjoy our liberty,GO BUSSING!

See YA"LL IN QUARZITE,AZ
VAN&CHERYL 8-)