Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Adding Pic of my bus to post

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Adding Pic of my bus to post

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hello Fellas , Can someone send me to the right place to put a pic of my bus on my post. I went to ucp and edit profile and could not figure it out . Any help would be grear thanks .
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Adding Pic of my bus to post

Post by Songman »

Andy,

You were going in the right direction. Inside the UCP, you have to click on Profile on the left hand menu. Once you do that you will see a choice that says Edit Avatar. That is where you upload your picture. The picture has to to 90x90 pixels or it won't work. If you need help resizing the picture you can send it to me and I will do it for you.

Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Avatar added, Andy. Great looking bus!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Eagle Andy »

Thanks Dale , No I bought the Bus as you see it . We are making changes as we speak, New Flooring and updating the water systems. Thanks again
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Make sure and start a project thread. Even though you didn't start from scratch, your changes still qualify as a project. And I know people will want to see more pictures. This thing looks really nice!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi Andy welcome aboard,Dale's right about your bus very sharpe looking indeed,would love to see more of your interior layout.I followed Dale's suggestion and signed up with(FREE) photobucket.com which allowed us to upload the pics of our bus from our computer to this site and be able to insert the links back here into the project thread I started on our bus,also helps in sharing pics thru emails ,good luck and keep the pics commin.
Van
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey Van , Thanks and I took your advice and openned an account . Now I have to figure out how to send them to the Eagle site.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Left click the bottom link then navigate back to the prodject page in this forum,click new topic post your heading and in the text box right click,then click Paste and the link will appear.Once you hit the submit button the pics will automaticly appear.Add as many pics as you can to the same post by clicking the link on your net pic in PB and come back to your prodject post and now hit the edit button and insert pics below your original post(s) .Good luck and look foward to seeing your project here
Van
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey Van , I did as you said and it told me that my message contained to many characters. Am I suposed to down size my pics? Sorry Iam not real good at this stuff.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Hey Andy,

'Too many characters' wouldn't have anything to do with the size of the photos. If it was a very long message, it probably went over the 'maximum character' setting for the forum. I think it is set to allow a maximum of 60,000 characters per post. This includes all letters, numbers, punctuation, and spaces. You probably just need to break your message into a couple of different posts.

About resizing photos - If you are using Photobucket, it gives you the option of resizing your photos at the time you upload them to their site. The best size for forum use is 640x480.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN