Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

I want to tattle-tail on Wayne Schell aka Rusty

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

I want to tattle-tail on Wayne Schell aka Rusty

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Guys, Wayne's holding out on us. If I am the last to see your pics of your bus Wayne, well........I just don't know how to say it. That is the best project pics I have seen yet. If I am the first I am honored. Everybody, Anybody here.......Have yall seen Waynes Bus yet??? I was floored when I took those few pics outta the envelope Wayne. I do appreciate your time in taking the time to send them to me. I'll send you a digital camer if you will take a hundred more and post them here for all to see. I am excited for all here whom have not had the pleasure of seeing your project, not to mention that workshop that is clean as a whistle. I did notice the dust barrior that you can slide down the middle of the two buses and keep working allong on the project without contaminating the whole shop........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D I am sending you a pm Wayne. Guys, you better look for Waynes pic on his project page, I am like a kid now just waiting for santa clause so I can open his page and see .... :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Kentucky Steve on Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: I want to tatel-tail on Wayne Schell aka Rusty

Post by Dreamscape »

Someone's in trouble! :P

I have not seen them and that's not fair! :lol:

Give it up Wayne, where's the beef?
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Wayne needs to go to Best Buy and let one of the geeks show him how to post photos LOL that is where I am going.Sonnie needs to post photos of his also he did a lot of work to do it his way.Steve ask Wayne how many hours it takes to do a bus he kept records to the minute on the first one and that model 5 wasn't a cherry I have photos of it, the second one just cost him a new house for Lin, these 2 guys are amazing with what they can do good luck on yours Steve

Dale we need a spell check this the 3rd time I had to edit
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Clifford Ill put my guess in on the amount of hours at 10,000 by the looks of his bus. What an amazing bus............lets see that would be 15,000 if we include the thinking time ....

Any body else for a guess? ;)

ps I am quite serious with the numbers on my guess's there
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Steve, I think he is around 4000 hours on the first one the bus he doing now I would go with 10,000 hrs also this guys does great wood working and enjoys it. I invite him to come vist would love to have him organize my shop a 40x60 and you can't even walk it ( thats true) good luck
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I'm working on it, Clifford. In the meantime, read the sticky thread about using Firefox for many reasons, including the built-in spell checker.

I also am looking forward to seeing Wayne's photos. I am enjoying the articles about what he has done, but the pictures will be the icing. Let me know whenever you are ready to start posting, Wayne, and I will help you out.

Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: I want to tattle-tail on Wayne Schell aka Rusty

Post by rusty »

Steve Thank you for the kind words.I like to do alot of things in my life,But I love three things more than all else. One: my wife, Two: my family, Three: Eagle busses. It makes it easy to work on the bus because of this fact. After work I enjoy nothing more than to go into my shop and work on the bus. I tell the story about the phone in the shop. The number is known by my sons and my wife and it better be an emergency when it rings. I do own a digital camera but don,t know how to post. Jim has offered to teach me I will take him up on his offer. If all goes well we will start posting next week.
SmoothJazz

Post by SmoothJazz »

Wayne,

I second the three things I love most of all, My Wife, My Family, and Eagle Buses. My wife said, if I fell down and cracked my head open, that little Eagle Buses would come tumbling out of my head. It is great to be associated with people who think the way I do.

Dan
Daniel Lenz
Brownsville, Texas

The work of an unknown good man is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground greener.
Kentucky Steve

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Dan I am loading up some metalica cd's (head banging music) and a bus net and heading to Brownsville :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its something I have allways seen in the camping world....... tight family values. And it seems as though the bussing community has the same. Its good to be home here amongst all my family. :D :D