Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagle production Records

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Eagle production Records

Post by luvrbus »

I have a question for Dan, is there anyway that we could get the Eagle production and the first owners records posted here.I have most but still missing a lot.If we could get a copy I would do the posting being I have more free time. Bye the way the model 12 is still in Tulsa an American Airline pilot owns it so I was told, Allan Kraft owned 2 of them and Donna is checking to see who has the other thanks
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Re: Eagle production Records

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Dan called me after I joined here and told me my number 7900 Eagle was the last off the line in 1969 and that raised my eybrow. Since then I have been very interested in seeing the very records you are requesting. Its interesting to study the history of these buses and to see where they went to first. I have begun to search for more info on ours now.....

.............Kentucky Steve ......................
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

I agree that production records would be great to post.

After some research I did on our 01, I found out who purchased it and where it went when new. This was all because I found out that #7443 was the last 01 made.

What fun it is to learn where our coaches came from and who owned them.

A great topic!
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi paul,I was surfing over on the yahoo groups area and noticed that the eagle_bus site has the production sheets posted there I found mine#70287 unit 601 heres the address then click on files and look for production records, then series i.e.7000. ( http://.yahoo.com/group/Eagle_Bus/ ) good luck and happy hunting ;)

Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I would love to have that as a page on the main web page instead of on the forum. I could probably actually make it a searchable database where people could just put in their serial number and get the info.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

Van,

Your link did not work, so try this one. http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/E ... 20Records/

Dale,

They are in word doc format, so we could put them in our own thread.

I did not know that was even available, WOW.

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Those record are not allways accurate and some are missing my bus shows going to Rocky Mountian Traliways and Dan's show the right owner I bought it from it was never a Traliway.Dan has the best records.I know this board will take time to build and I don't won't to overload Dale but I would like to put repair manuals some where for the Eagle owners that don't have any.I would like to do the complete Eagles manual like Dale did the engine manual but it may be to big
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Morning guy's you mean that there is an updated version?
Van
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Clifford,

We can do it. The files are very large but there are hosting options that we can take to handle it. Like you say, it will take a little time but we are going to make this site one helluva resource for Eagle owners! I'm on a mission!

I do still have the V92 manuals if they would be helpful to anyone.

Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape

Post by Dreamscape »

I also have John Vickers working on sending me his list. He says that he has every number, it's on about 10 legal size pages. He just has to scan it and send it to me.

Another thought, Clifford, do you want me to just forward the docs from John to you? You would probably be the best to do the work as your knowledge is much deeper than mine.

Maybe the list from Dan is all we need.

I'll wait for his reply.
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740