Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Silver Eagle For Sale

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
h4farming
Bus Model: 1982 Silver Eagle

Silver Eagle For Sale

Post by h4farming »

Hello Eagle Bus Enthusiasts,

I have a 1983 Silver Eagle Motor Coach Bus For Sale.
Here's a quick bus overview:
45 Seat Passenger, 1 bathroom, 232,289 original motor miles, 8V diesel with turbo and an automatic transmission.

We used to run a travel tour bus service and we stopped due to lack of available drivers. This was a running bus until it was parked. We did not park it due to any mechanical issues. However, the bus has not been garage kept, so it has a weathered look. Located in the southern US (specifically Mississippi). If interested, please make us an offer. Call or text. 662-417-4252 or 601-810-0824 for more information.

Also if you know anyone who maybe interested please share this information.

You may also contact us by e-mail at h4farming@hotmail.com

We would be happy to discuss the bus in greater details. Serious inquiries only!!!!!

Thank you!
Attachments
Silver Eagle Bus 1
Silver Eagle Bus 1
Silver Eagle Bus 2
Silver Eagle Bus 2