Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Website Question

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Website Question

Post by rusty »

I always enter the website through the search engines not by the URL headings. (don't laugh too long :lol: ).Anyway today when I tried to enter from the bosses computer (MSN) the search engine did not find us. I have to log in through the work website (AOL) and the search engine finds us at the top of the page. Did the boss do something to me or is something else wrong? I suppose I am the only one who enters the site that way but for someone looking for us that is the way they will come in, and won't find us.

Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Website Question

Post by Songman »

Wayne,

I am not sure why we are not showing up on MSN. We were submitted to them and their bot crawls our site all the time. The last time was March 24. I will follow up on it and see what the deal is.

We show up in the number two spot if you type Eagles International into Google. That is how most people will probably search for us since they are the largest search engine.

We show up number one on Yahoo, which is the second largest. And number two on AOL.

I am glad you did it this way so we could find this out, but coming to the site through search engines all the time is a lot of hassle. You should set a bookmark to make things easier for you. Worst case, you should just type eaglesinternational.net right into the URL bar instead of the search bar. That at least saves you one click getting here.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN