Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

The Graham Eagle

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
EAGLE78550
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 15-45 Entertainer "Gertrude" from the movie "The Rocker "

The Graham Eagle

Post by EAGLE78550 »

Does anyone on the board know Darrell and Barbara Graham from Alabama?....They have a beautiful 78 Eagle that has been stretched and widened and is currently for sale ....I am looking for some more info on the coach ...Thanks ! :D
I do the difficult everyday ...the impossible just takes a little longer.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: The Graham Eagle

Post by van »

I haven't met them,but the bus sounds interesting,please get photos if possible .By the way ,hows Gertrude doing,have you decided which interior you are going to leave in the coach? Have fun!
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Eagle78550, do you know if that was Carmens x bus I know it was sold to a couple in Alabama.
good luck
EAGLE78550
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 15-45 Entertainer "Gertrude" from the movie "The Rocker "

Post by EAGLE78550 »

Gertrude is good ....cranky as always ..LOL!!

Check out the Graham coach here .....

http://www.staleycoach.com/48856.htm
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Is it just me or do those 22.5s look really small on that bus? it is a beautiful bus but the wheels/tires just look dwarfed beneath it. Are the tires too low profile or something?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, that is the way a 05 looks when widen but it does have the extra wide on the front like the single dual, that is the look Wayne is trying to get away from with his wide singles on all tree axles.Why would they call a 102 in wide coach a 05/20 it should be 05/15 that is a nice coach
Clifford
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

Post by Boomer »

Thats a hell of a lot of coach for the price. You couldn't come close to duplicating it for that money. Looks good.
EAGLE78550

Post by EAGLE78550 »

It is a good looking coach ...I need more info on it ...can anyone tell me more ? ...I sent an inquiry to Staley but no response as of yet ....Is this the Carmen coach that was mentioned earlier ?? .....Gertrude better get ready to have a bunkmate !! Ha !! LOL!!
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

That is a lot of coach for the money. I have one of those motors in my 05 i have 60000 mile on it and drive it all day within a couple of hundred RPM's of the govoner. Doesnot use any oil and has pretty good power. Only draw back is they smoke on cold morning untill things get warmed up. I have my heater hooked up to the motor to warm it up and help the smoking. Looks like the front axle has some wieght on it with those big tires.

Nice coach Wayne