Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

SILVER EAGLE MOVING??

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Boomer
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F352905
Bus Model: 1981 Eagle M10. Stretched, widened, raised to M15/45 specs. Cummins ISM 450, Allison World transmission. Mid entry door.

SILVER EAGLE MOVING??

Post by Boomer »

I thought I saw somewhere that the plant is moving to Nashville. Can someone tell me if this is right? If so, when is the move expected to be complete? If that happens will they do any service work there? Dan, where are you.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: SILVER EAGLE MOVING??

Post by Songman »

They are in the middle of moving to Hendersonville, which is about 20 Northeast of Nashville. I haven't heard anything about when they will be open there or if they will do service. I lived in Hendersonville for 10 years when I was doing my gig in Nashville. Figures they would move there now that I am all the way across the country.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Isn't that where Twitty's place is?
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Used to be... Now it is the Trinity Broadcasting Network. They bought out his old place many years ago. Remember the crazy lady with the big hair?

Lots of us big country stars lived in Hendersonville. :D
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN