Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

New Forum Format

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Re: New Forum Format

Post by Dreamscape »

I hadn't really noticed it until you guys mentined it. There really is not much to moderate on this board, it appears we only have adults here and they are behaving themselves. :lol: Maybe a different color is needed, no biggy though. Dale has done enough for now and needs some rest!

~Paul~
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Yeah, I noticed the Moderator names blending in and will get that fixed.

The different color eagles tell you all sorts of things about a thread. On the main page they tell you which sections have new posts in them. Inside each section there are more colors that tell you even more. they will let you know if a thread is new, they will tell you which threads were started by you, they will tell you which threads are the most popular, they will tell you if a thread has been moved or locked. There is a guide at the bottom of each section page that tells you what the colors mean. Unfortunately there is no way to mark which posts inside a thread you have already read.

Like Paul said, we do have a great group with no moderation needed. I am very proud of that. I get a pretty large number of spammers trying to sign up each week but it is not that hard to spot them and then I double check the addresses against known lists. So far it has worked.

Now if we only had spell check and a chat room! haha.. I like the idea of holding the spell check for ransom until Clifford starts a project thread! :)
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Dale,
Thanks for your explanation on my ignorance of how to know when a post or reply is new.
Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Iam with you Dale , I too along with a bunch of Eagle Buffs would like to see Cliffords post his project . Hint , Hint lol
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Guy's I will do that after Dale and Paul gives us a siminar on posting photos at the Breaux Bridge Rally.Bet Dale and Paul didn't know about that one lol.Hands on is the only way I learn reading instructions on this tech stuff is a waste of time for me.
Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

How about I just do your project thread while you side my bus? Sounds like a deal to me! :P
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Dale, That would be another naked adventure for your Eagle driving it to Cliffords place! :lol: Might make a good movie! Hee hee.

~Paul~
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Bring it on Dale I need one more Eagle here, Bob Evans (bob from the north) will be here next week end with his Prevost these Eagle will have a great time keeping it away from the nest it may leave here wounded.
Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Dale,better get moving on the offer.I hear for every siding job you'll get a free suspension health check,act now!I personally would like to see the pictures Doyle took of the suspension tune up they did ,I might learn something lol
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Post by buscrazyinFL »

Dale, great job!!!! We really like this new format! Easy to read, too. (But how do we get our bus featured up top, LOL :lol: )
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic