Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

New Forum Format

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
ericbsc
FMCA #: 12345678
Bus Model: 1973 Eagle 05

Re: New Forum Format

Post by ericbsc »

I'll go with anything if it make these guys post pic's of some of those purdy Eagles!!!
Eric Brown
Spartanburg, SC
1973 05
Series 60 allison 4000MHP
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Way cool Dale great job :ugeek:
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Dale,
Something good happened, my screen is finally at full screen the way I would want it???? I have no idea what the problem was.

I have Windows XP on my computer, I have no idea what (IE) is so I cannot give you that information. Oh, I was able to post without signing in again, I am using Internet Explorer, NOT AOL.

I cannot get over how great it is to be able to read now. Oh, I said that before eh??

Thanks again for your hard work, let me know what (IE) is and I will let you know the next time I need to sign in again.

Hope you guys all had a good day.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi Gary,he means (IE) Internet Explorer.Van ;) Hey that's great news on the display. I had that same warm and happy feeling with our 24"screen,now it fills the screen great,damn good job Dale and it gets better moment by moment it seems,think maybe we can do teleconferencing in our new chat hang out 8-)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I used to have a voice chat room on my music site long ago. It was pretty cool. I actually had Hank Cochran who was my producer at the time come in and do a Q&A and tell stories. It was nice. Alas, the company started charging for it and I like freebies! I had to pay a little bit for the chat room we had here but not much and it was just a one time thing. But I'll find something else for us. I figure I better get Clifford his spell check first! haha
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Dale, Just want to give a big thank you for all you do for us here... Thanks 8-)

..........Kentucky Steve ..........
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Ditto! This is the best look yet! If we have another crash can we have it back? :lol:

As far as spell check and Clifford, make him a deal, start a project thread and you'll get spell check! :D

~Paul~
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Dale-

High class stuff going on now--it's excellent!
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Dale, I really love the fact that we can read the posts easily because of the large type and good background. I think this is a winner.

Only nitpick is that the moderators user names are in green and that does not show up on my screed with the blue background. Not sure that is a big deal.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Moderators my screen is Green with the identification of a moderator also, as Jim pointed out impossible to see who it is with blue background, I have to remember each one's coach photo to recognize. LOL

Am I missing something else, is there an indicator of some kind when a new reply or post has been submitted stating (New or Today) next to a post or reply I have not read before? Again I may be missing something here, it's enjoyable to read all the post but sometimes I just do a quick scan in the morning before working on the Eagle etc. to get my Eagleinternational fix. Hehe

Perhaps if possible a small check box on the side of each post we can check off that indicates we have read that particular post or reply so we can visually see or remember what we did read. I am suffering lately with (CRS) very seriously, again this is only a thought down the road Dale.

Dale will fix anything and can, just take your time Dale, this is a great looking board format, I have no other complaints.

I can now read it, Oh, I said that eh??

Gary
Last edited by Gary LaBombard on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.