Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Patti Gray's Memorial

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Patti Gray's Memorial

Post by rusty »

Lin and I are on our way home from a weekend in Pottsboro Texas celebrating Patti's life. It was a pleasure to be able to talk to and hear memories about Patti from her family and friends. We did not know Patti before she had an Anuerysm, but listening to her friends and family she was an extraordinary lady. Her coworkers of 31 years at Texas Instruments talked about her photographic memory and her ability to remember everyone's employee number. They remarked that there never was a down day when Patti was around because of her positive attitude. Her family said there was nothing she was afraid to do; from building a house to tuning a car. If she did not know how to do it, she would buy a book and teach herself. Please keep Sonnie In your thoughts and prayers. The love and care Sonnie selfishly gave to Patti is a testament of how we should live our life. I have nothing but respect and admiration for him. Memorial contributions in Patti's name can be made to the American Cancer Society, 8900 Carpenter Freeway, Dallas, TX 75247

Lin and Wayne
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Patti Gray's Memorial

Post by luvrbus »

Wayne, thanks for the update we tried everyway we could to go but just could not make it there. Not a day goes by that Sonja and I don't think of Sonnie and Patti. She was a sweetheart and will be missed by many.

Clifford and Sonja
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

I have the bus conversion Mag with Sonny's bus in it, laying on my table beside my thinking chair in the basement family room and every time I look over it I think of Sonny and Patti. Wayne hows Sonny doing as I have not been able to reach him by phone. And Sonny just know that you and Patti are in our prayers always.

Kentucky Steve and Deb
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

We were thinking of Sonnie and Patti yesterday while in Vancouver WA and really felt bad we could not attend the memorial. Sonnie, I'm sorry we could not be there to share this day of memories with you and your family. Know that you are in our prayers always, we are very privileged to have know her for the short time we did. You are one heck of a guy for caring for her the way you did. Like you told us "It wasn't an option". So many would have ran away, but you hung in there and fulfilled your promise to her.

Paul & Becky
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Sonnie is hanging in there. This last weekend was hard but it would have been hard on anybody that loved their spouse as much as Sonnie loved Patti. He and Little Bit are going to be fine. He likes to hear from you all so if you can give him a call.

Wayne
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Wayne,

Thanks for the update on Patti's Memorial, Sonnie can always depend upon every member of this board and I am sure of the other boards also for support and thoughts and prayers from us all.

Sonnie, you have a great family here with concerns for you as any member just losing their loved mate. When you are up to it chime in here and let us all know how you are doing at your pace of coarse.

Take good care my friend, thanks again for the update Wayne.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.