Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Welcome Sparky

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Welcome Sparky

Post by Songman »

Welcome to the forum, Scott. You might notice that we just had a bit of a disaster here and the forum is not back to normal yet. But we are up and running and glad to have you with us. Please post some pictures of that Model 20. I've got an 89 Model 20 and always look forward to seeing similar buses.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Sparky
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 406128
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 20

Re: Welcome Sparky

Post by Sparky »

Thank you very much. I was able to get a few pictures up this morning. Thanks again to Paul last night for helping me gt that first picture up. I have been reading everyones posts as often as I can and couldn't wait to start to talk to others about our bus. This project has always been a dream of mine and according to my wife I have now dragged her into my dream. But she is really enjoying it now that she is starting to see some the of progress. I don't know if this is the place to ask this but I was wondering where I might get an owners manual for our model 20. Thanks again and I will try to get some more pictures up as I get time.
The Church's
1988 Model 20
6V92 with 5 speed manual
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Try Silver Eagle in Brownsville, I think they have them on CD too.

http://www.silvereaglebus.com/

~Paul~
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Also, Coach Info at http://www.coachinfo.com/Manuals/Coach/ ... gle20.html although they are very expensive.

And Jefferson Bus in OKC. You can Google them and get a number. I think Norris has already retired, hasn't he?

Silver Eagle sells them a lot cheaper than Coach Info but I think they are still tied up in their move and don't know if you can order right now.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Sparky are you wanting the small drivers manual if so I have one you can copy it has no copyrights mention anywhere in the manual . good luck
Clifford
Sparky
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Sparky »

I am looking for a manual that will possibly have wiring diagrams and general service type information in it. Basically I am just looking for something I can refer to when I run into a problem. I am very new to buses and got very little information from the previous owner when we bought it. Things like what types of fluid should be used in the pump for the radiator fan ect or where the power steering fluid gets filled or checked. Which would have been really good to know last weekend when the power steering quit working. Does that make sense?
The Church's
1988 Model 20
6V92 with 5 speed manual
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

If Silver Eagle is set up and taking orders in their new location, they have manuals on disc for a very good price. To me, it is a very good deal to have it on disc. You can just keep it in the bus along with a laptop and bring it up on the screen for reference. If you need to print something out you can print out just the pages you need. Paper manuals get in bad shape with use and over time.

Plus, you get both the service manual and parts manual on the same disc for a lot less money than the paper manuals.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Sparky
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Sparky »

I just got an e mail back from Silver Eagle and they do have the manuals available for $100 on disc or 250 for a printed copy. I am probly going to order the disc. Thanks again.
The Church's
1988 Model 20
6V92 with 5 speed manual