Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

accuride wheels

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
77Eagle05
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F177108
Bus Model: 1977 Eagle Model 05 with raised roof and model 15 caps and windshields

accuride wheels

Post by 77Eagle05 »

I just got a good deal on six accuride alum wheels. Of course they need to be polished but are in great shape, all six less than the cost of one new one.Where can I find if they make them center caps / polished nuts, etc. Ain't had no luck surfing including accuride website. Thanks ED
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: accuride wheels

Post by luvrbus »

here is where I buy sometimes
http://www.realwheels.com/axlecovers.html and for the Alcoa covers http://www.empirechromeshop.com good luck and buy the shortest depth you can buy for the caps.type in truck axle covers and you will 1000's of places to shop
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

How much did you give ED just curious? :?:
77Eagle05
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F177108
Bus Model: 1977 Eagle Model 05 with raised roof and model 15 caps and windshields

Post by 77Eagle05 »

I gave $500 for 6 wheels/ including all standard lug nuts and the studs for the drive axle if I need them.
I am going to use two steel wheels on the inner drive position.The wheels I feel were a great deal a little labor to polish. The expense will be the new tires, not going to use the old,90% thread left but 10 -11 years old. Just replaced front for that reason (cracked).
Been a lot of discussion on tires , I am going to use Kumhos. Had them on my 06, Dad had them on his MCI, and I have them on two of my regular cars.
Thanks Ed