Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** GREAT NEWS ****

There is a plan in place for a new administrator who will restore and update this site.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For background information click on this thread.

The forum continues to be in low maintenance mode untill the new administrator is fully on board. The "registration" and "contact us" options are not active.

accuride wheels

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
accuride wheels
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:34 am

I just got a good deal on six accuride alum wheels. Of course they need to be polished but are in great shape, all six less than the cost of one new one.Where can I find if they make them center caps / polished nuts, etc. Ain't had no luck surfing including accuride website. Thanks ED
77Eagle05
Board Member
Board Member

Re: accuride wheels
Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:48 am

here is where I buy sometimes
http://www.realwheels.com/axlecovers.html and for the Alcoa covers http://www.empirechromeshop.com good luck and buy the shortest depth you can buy for the caps.type in truck axle covers and you will 1000's of places to shop
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:31 am

How much did you give ED just curious? :?:
van
Club Member
Club Member

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:13 pm

I gave $500 for 6 wheels/ including all standard lug nuts and the studs for the drive axle if I need them.
I am going to use two steel wheels on the inner drive position.The wheels I feel were a great deal a little labor to polish. The expense will be the new tires, not going to use the old,90% thread left but 10 -11 years old. Just replaced front for that reason (cracked).
Been a lot of discussion on tires , I am going to use Kumhos. Had them on my 06, Dad had them on his MCI, and I have them on two of my regular cars.
Thanks Ed
77Eagle05
Board Member
Board Member

Return to General Eagle Chat