Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 4/20/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com (This link seems to work for my outlook email, but may not work for other email platforms. If it does not load, copy and paste the link in your platform.)

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email@gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Another Update on Breaux Bridge Rally

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Another Update on Breaux Bridge Rally

Post by luvrbus »

Ok, guys and gals here is the location of our rally it is all final now.They have spaces for us up to 30 buses in one area with water,cable,and 30 amp service and we are welcome to use all the amenites. Check it out and post your thoughts http://www.bwrvr.com Bayou Wilderness Rv Resort this is the best deal I could find and a nicer park than the others and we will all be in one area.Judy is working on another area for overflow if that happens.Dave will have have all the information in the news letter after Wayne approves and signs the letter.Sorry about the news letter being late it wasn't Dave or Waynes fault but mine because the RV park I had ran into problems with enough sites

Clifford
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Re: Another Update on Breaux Bridge Rally

Post by beltguy »

Pat and I will not be able to attend :( :(

We had looked so forward to this rally. Without question, it should be an extremely fun event.

We received an invitation to be vendors at a prestigious rally in Goshen, IN the same weekend. They are very particular who they invite (not sure why they invited us :D ). We have been working on building a base with the higher end coaches and this is a huge step in that direction.

In truth, some of the Eagles in the chapter are better than the coaches that will be there, but we still need to work on that market.

I have been agonizing over the decision for the past week.

With regrets

Jim and Pat
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Don Fairchild
FMCA #: F359765
Bus Model: 1995 Gillig Country Coach

Post by Don Fairchild »

Clifford;

Looks good to me, I will be there.

Have you had time to check on the heads for doug in oregon

Don
Sanity Fix
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F368205
Bus Model: 1980 Model 10 Eagle

Post by Sanity Fix »

clifford where do we sign up! I'm not very good on this key board but would like to get priceing and reserve a spot. Brenda and Paige want be attending but my son and I are going to make the trip. This will be his first EAGLE rally. Don,t forget I still need the left half of my rear EAGLE emblem polished, HA, HA.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I talked to Clifford today and they are not taking reservations. It is just a pay as you enter deal. Sounds like Clifford has worked up a really nice place for us here with lots of amenities.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Mike, all the details will be in the news letter and here on the board as soon as Wayne approves it and we will finish that Eagle only been 2 years LOL

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Clifford,

You should go update the post in the 'Club Calendar' section with all the new info and I will take from that to update the 'Upcoming Events' page on the main site.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Any changes on the Rally location? Post it in the Club Calendar so I don't have to do a search! :lol:

~Paul~
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Paul, I just pulled the bone head of the the year I typed all the info on the Mak board under the calendar do you guys know how I can copy from there and post here with out spending a hour re typing here, man do I feel dumb
Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

The Breaux Bridge Eagle Rally will take place May 1-3
Location Bayou Wilderness RV Resort Careno LA
http://www.bwrvr.com for maps and location and amenities
no reservations we have 30 spaces with cable,wifi,30 amp electric and water dump station on site
you pay the Resort on arrival we have no rally fee because the Festival parking price is at a premium $150.00 for 3 nights.

May 01 arrival
hamburgers will be served starting at 5.00 pm where we can visit and get acquainted with each other
The festival Gates open at 4.00 pm get details here http://bbcrawfest.com

May 02
coffee and donuts am
The festival gate opens at 10.00 am
planned activies
Question and Answers for the 2 stroke engines guys by Don Fairchild
Question and answers on upgrading to spring brakes from the DD-3 system by Paul Lawry
Women things by some members I don't know what yet but pretty sure it won't be engines and transmissions
5.00 pm crawfish dinner prepared by Wayne Schell ,Nelson Majors and others
Door prizes drawing one great prize we wll give away are 2 beautiful Eagle Jackets made by our own Becky Smith

May 03
Pancake breakfast, sausage ,coffee and juice
Gates for the festival open in the AM
no planned activies just time for all to see and visit the attractions in Cajun Country

May 04 departure (sad day)
Guys this is posted as a Eagle Rally but everybody is welcome some may come to hear our Eagles rust at night LOL
You guys on the East coast need to get the Eagles out of the nest and let her flap her wings.We have folks coming from CA and other places in West it would be short hop for you guys.

contact me at luvrbus@yahoo.com if you are planning on attending I need to know how many pounds of crawfish, crab and shrimp to buy.
As they say in Cajun Country "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler"

thanks hope to see you guys
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN