Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

New Members we forgot

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: New Members we forgot

Post by rusty »

About paypal. I will keep it in mind. But help me out here it took us a 3/4 of a year to get the web site off the ground two weeks later you want us to be a bank. ( I don,t know how to drag the smilly face) Come to a rally , bring a Proof of purchase for the stamp and I will buy you a Coors lite in a bottle.
Thank you Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

It was a slow start but we are flying high like an Eagle should now.

We can do PayPal whenever/if ever you want. I am not pushing it. But it is an option for later if you want. :D

FYI - You don't really have to drag the smilie. Just make sure the cursor is where you want the smilie to be and then click on the smilie you want. It will insert it for you.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Dale, it is my understanding that the proceeds from the sale of the Eagle Chapter Cook Book go into the chapter treasury. Di is keeping track of those funds and they are going to be earmarked for "special projects". Perhaps Wayne can verify.

On the subject of "manifold cooking", I remember a few times where we warmed the girl's bottles on the manifold. Pat was not enthusiastic, but I seem to recall it working OK.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Dale let me try this new toy :D If this works you stand a chance to make a theknogeek out of this old mudslinger :geek: I may have to rethink the paypal thing in trade for the lesson :!:
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Wayne, you are a pup compared to some of the people that I have 'computerized'. When my mother-in-law passed a few years ago, my father-in-law had rarely every touched a computer. He said he felt that he needed to know the basics just so he could carry on what his wife had done online. So I gave him some basic lessons and also suggested that he would probably want a faster computer and internet connection. He assured me that he would be doing so little on it that it wouldn't matter. Within six months he insisted on a new computer and a DSL connection. Now four years later, he calls me in a panic if he can't get online! haha
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN