Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Another question about the Breaux Bridge Rally

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Another question about the Breaux Bridge Rally

Post by luvrbus »

People, look at www.bbcrawfest.com and tell me if any will be interested in this I need to know Tina will get the tickets for us at a discount.I think we should attend so the gals can see the arts and crafts and Wayne and I can drink beer and eat the food what do think(look at the bacon wrap shrimp umm good)

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Another question about the Breaux Bridge Rally

Post by Songman »

I can tell you that it is one of the things that Don is looking forward to. I like anything with good music... even if I will starve to death while I am there!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

I'm in and just so you know I am starting training March 1st. I will start out slow by starting to eat less and less every day and drink more and more every day untill May 1st. When the rally starts I should be able to eat a ton of mudbugs and drink a truck load of beer.

Can't wait Wayne
Don Fairchild
FMCA #: F359765
Bus Model: 1995 Gillig Country Coach

Post by Don Fairchild »

Okay guy's I am taking donations so we can make sure dale has enough to eat,he may have to drive home so we have to keep up his energy. lol

You aute to see us when we go out to lunch, man oh man

What a picky guy

Don
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Don, that will change when he get the bus on the road he will eat anything to buy fuel for the beast. Van Camp is good Dale so are Libby minature round steaks in the small can

Clifford
Don Fairchild
FMCA #: F359765
Bus Model: 1995 Gillig Country Coach

Post by Don Fairchild »

Clifford, Would you call me at work please

Thanks

Don
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Clifford, I wouldn't mind living on fried bologna sandwiches and vienna sausages for a while if it would help me get my bus closed in! haha (Honestly, I wouldn't mind that anyway. I love fried bologna sandwiches!)
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN