Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Email problems for a Eagle member

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Email problems for a Eagle member

Post by luvrbus »

Dale Or Jim we have a member that when he trys to register his email address doesn't work his adress is wrightwy@yahoo.com help Andy out here please it works for me good luck
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Email problems for a Eagle member

Post by Songman »

Clifford,

Andy sent me an e-mail a little after 2PM today saying he was having problems. I registered him myself and sent him the login info. He is fully registered and activated. I am wondering if he has having some other problem with his e-mail since he apparently didn't get the one from me either.

I will e-mail him again and give him the info.

Thanks.
Dale
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Hey Dale , Got the info man I love the site you guys did a great job. Makes me proud to me a member of Eagles Int. thanks again to Clifford and Dale and all the guys hard work . Andy & Eileen 8-)
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Glad you finally made it in, Andy. We hope to see a lot of you and all Eagle owners around here. We still have a lot in store!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Hi Andy,

Glad you made it!

Start a thread in the projects section and post your Eagle pics and experiences.

You have a great looking Eagle and it would be fantasic if you would share it with the group.

Hope all is well and your job is going well for you.

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/