Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Posting photos on Eagleinternational bb'd

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Posting photos on Eagleinternational bb'd

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Hi guys,
I tried to search archieves but didn't do very well, I want to post a few photos I believe important to Eagle owners thinking of using the SS hinges about 4 inches in length on each end of the baggage door. If this hinge is not assembled right your door will not hang verticle. It will hang at about a 20 deg. angle or so!!

Anyhow I will post more on what this about when I can figure out will a little guidance on how to post photos here and what sizes they have to be etc.

I hope I do not have to use another photo program, sorry to be a dummy here but I lose my patience on learning after a full day of struggling with the Eagle.

I will post this information with photos in the tech section where I believe the moderators will want to have it. Let me know on this also.

Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Posting photos on Eagleinternational bb'd

Post by Songman »

Gary, it is real simple since you already have a Photobucket account. All you have to do is log in to your account. Go to the proper folder and look at the thumbnail pictures. When you find the thumbnail for the photo you want to post, hover the mouse over it. A menu will appear below the picture with four selections. The bottom one is IMG CODE. Scroll down and click that with your mouse. That will automatically copy the proper code for you. Then come to your message here and paste the code and you are all set. (To paste, you can either go to the Edit menu at the top of the page and scroll down till you see paste, or you can right click your mouse and select paste from the menu that pops up.)

Hope this helps.

And yes, please post your educational items in the tech session with clear titles describing each subject.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Dale & Wayne
For some reason I have been getting mixed up in you guys screen names in my responses between Songman and Rusty and I appologize. I now have a index card on my small bulletin board to remind me who I am addressing. I don't have any idea how you guys remember everyone as you do? I CRS!! There has been times I have answered a post and thought I was addressing Dale and it was Wayne I was to be addressing. Any how you get my drift here and now I am straightened out.

;) Gary
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

That's no problem, Gary. If you are responding to a post here, just look for the long haired Simpson looking guy on the avatar and know it is me (Dale). Or just look for the really cool looking and actually finished bus avatar to know that it is Wayne (Rusty). :D
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Or.........you can call Dale.....Paul, like I did for a while...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Gary,
Its good to see you back on the bus project again. That drivers side is looking a lot better since we were down there. Keep up the pics for us buddy. I'll be talking to you on the phone soon about the up coming rally at the cove. Looking forward to getting away and visiting with you guys again.

...........Steve and Deb ...............
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Gary LaBombard »

You bet Steve, we look forward to seeing you guys there also.
Gary
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I'll answer to most anything. The guy that lives two houses around from me has called me Gary for the past year since he moved in. I have no idea where it comes from since we have no Garys in the cul de sac. I just don't have the heart to tell him at this point.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN