Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Project Thread (Again)

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Project Thread (Again)

Post by Dreamscape »

I see we have many new Eagle Members joining us. Some of you are in different stages in your conversion. Even if you are finished (Yeah Right), or on the way, please take the time to Start Your Own Project Thread!

I know many of you are hesitant to do so for many reasons, if you need help we are here to answer questions and give direction. Don't be bashful, show off your Eagle. We Love to Drool!

Every Eagle Owner should have their place to talk about your Eagle.....It's here, so get going!

~Paul~
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
busdriver58
Bus Model: 1969/05 and 1964/01

Re: Project Thread (Again)

Post by busdriver58 »

With tons of photos and explanations please... :?

Julio
Julio & Julieta Pérez

1969 05 #7810
8V92 DD / HT-740 Allison
1964 01 #6469
8v71 DD / 4 Speed