Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

A question about FMCA and door prizes

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

A question about FMCA and door prizes

Post by luvrbus »

For those in the know how do you contact FMCA for the prizes is that done through George.I have tried but not having any luck anybody else want to give it a try

Clifford
Eagle
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F182862
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle model 10

Re: A question about FMCA and door prizes

Post by Eagle »

Clifford due to budget cuts FMCA has quit the prize program.

JCB
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Thanks JCB that could be reason no one would give me a answer

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Clifford, I don't know if there is time or if vendors would participate but when I do my Fiero car run every November, I contact vendors that sell Fiero parts and ask them to donate items for a charity raffle that we do. I have been doing it for 6 years and we have always gotten a ton of things to give away. We've raised about $2500 for St Jude Children's Research Hospital in the last 6 years.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, I am doing the same with Camping World, and others like Jefferson if I can find where is in hiding if you come up with any ideas let me know or take it on yourself too I open for ideas from anybody.Ask Don for me if he would give a little talk on the 2 strokes up keep and tune ups for better mileage.Maybe you and Paul could give us a hands on about posting photos I can find plenty for you guys to do.

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

You can tell Camping World, Jefferson, or anyone else that you speak with that we will add a link here showing that they are promoting the event that should bring them business. I do the same on my Fiero Performance website every year.

I'm sure Don would be glad to give a little talk. I'll speak up for us and offer a little raffle prize as well... You and I can talk about what it would be. Maybe a little Detroit part, or maybe a pair of struts or something from this new venture Don and I are in. We'll figure something out.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Clifford, How about Horace in Dallas or Tejas Coach? Or even Craig.....Maybe any or all of those guys would help out.

Photos, you said help with photos....anytime, just let me know what where and when.....

Did you ever find our the retirement date for Norris, or his email?
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Clifford, Schell Conversions and Tractor repair Inc. will donate three Eagle hats if you remind me to bring them.

Thank You Wayne