Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Another Eagle Sighting...

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Another Eagle Sighting...

Post by buscrazyinFL »

And right in my own home town...
Had to run up to Lowes to get some plumbing supplies (putting a new faucet on)
and as I was driving in, there it was in the parking lot, couldn't miss it. I went inside Lowes, got what I needed, rushed back out (hoping they hadn't left yet) but they were still there. They were inside of a Chilli's eating lunch. They came out as I was catching this picture. They are another Gospel group, this one from TN. They are called "The Beene Family" http://thebeenefamily.com There bus is a 1993. I'm not sure if it is a 15 or 20. The driver seems to sit real high. I invited them to join this board.

What can I say, these Eagles seem to follow me everywhere, LOL. I guess you could call me a "Bird Watcher" ha ha. :)

Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Another Eagle Sighting...

Post by rusty »

Looks like a 45 foot 15 driver up entertainer. Came from the factory that way. Pretty bus.

Thanks for the picture Wayne