Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** GREAT NEWS - THERE IS SLOW PROGRESS ON THE SITE UPDATE****

The new administrator has been establishing a plan for the update of this site.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For update activity/status click on this thread.

The forum registration feature has been restored and the "contact us" option will be available soon.

Howdy

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Howdy
Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi Jim, looks like i made it. :lol:
Eagle envy

Re: Howdy
Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Welcome to the forum, Dexter. Tell us about that 05!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:19 pm

We are staying with Ed and Stevi Hackenbruch here in Yuma They have 5 alright, but it is an MCI 5a.

Ed has been giving me a hard time about rusty Eagles for a long time. In spite of the fact that he owns an MCI (a very neat one, indeed), he and Stevi are great people!!! :D

However, I have put him on notice that too much discussion of rust will result in immediate expulsion :D :D :D :D :D

I have been telling Ed what a neat board we have and he just had to get on and participate, even if it is to give me a hard time! :roll: As I told Ed, we welcome anyone interested in Eagles (one way or the other).

BTW, Dexter was their really neat beagle (now in doggy heaven)

Welcome ED

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission - not at all fancy, but fully functional
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: http://beltguy.com/blog/
Email: jim@eaglesinternational.net Note: Email sent to the this address requesting technical advice will not receive a response
beltguy

Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Wow! my dog is communicating from beyond the grave! And i didn't even know he had any computer or typing skills!!!! :lol: You would have thought that he would have remembered that we have a MCI 5A though since he spent half of his life in it. :)
Eagle envy

Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Oops! Guess that is what I get for reading the profile information! Sorry about that.

Anyway.. Welcome to the rest of the family.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:07 pm

No need to apologize Dale, I just fudged my info a little to see how long it would take Jim to figure out i was here. :) Looks like you guys have a nice site.....i like the Eagles in the movies. Gotta do a little more exploring and see what else is here, Eagle secrets maybe? :D Ed
Eagle envy

Return to General Eagle Chat