Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

**** GREAT NEWS - THERE IS SLOW PROGRESS ON THE SITE UPDATE****

The new administrator has been establishing a plan for the update of this site.

#### The forum is availabe for reading and posting. ####

For update activity/status click on this thread.

The forum registration feature has been restored and the "contact us" option will be available soon.

Welcome Speck...

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Re: Welcome Speck...
Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi guys and dolls - love the idea of the coupon and ladies night! My biggest struggle tonight is my computer - typing on a delay and creeping me out. Paul got our new-to-us in motion satallite dome installed today while I worked on medical transcription. Would have preferred to be outside with him. Hope you all had a good Monday. Bedtime in Texas.
Becky aka Mrs. Dreamscape
1968 Silver Eagle 01
Speck
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:54 pm

sleep tight ya'll 8-)
van
Club Member
Club Member

Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Yahoo! Welcome Speck! Let's keep them coming. :D

To be honest, it didn't make sense as to why hubby was on the board all of the time, and drove me crazy! I'm on a computer all day at work so is the last thing I want to do when I get home. Being involved now has opened my eyes. It even got better after I got to meet many I heard of, at Quartzite. The more I hear of and meet on the board, will make it even more exciting the next time around.

Now if we can get our Eagle running again.....

Have a good week, the weekend's almost here!

Cheryl
binkey
Club Member
Club Member

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Welcome Becky, now that there are more ladies on the board I might talk Eileen in to joining in . But maybe after the Mt rally when she get's to meet some of the better halfs . just kidding guys everybody here has been great . I just wish I had more time . being gone 20 days a month. anyway welcome to all the ladies .
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member

Previous

Return to General Eagle Chat