Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Welcome Speck...

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Welcome Speck...

Post by Songman »

We're being invaded! I think these ladies are going to come teach us what busin is really all about!

Welcome Becky!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Re: Welcome Speck...

Post by luvrbus »

Dale, if the ladies feel safe here they will come.I remember on the MAK board a couple of years back some lady was trying to help with safe cookware and induction type cooking and 2 of the guys got on her case bad and she wasn't trying to sell anything just trying to help one of the guys was going to eat a cup full of teflon to prove his point ( wonder if he ever did that) needless to say she never came back and I hope nothing like that ever happens here and I don't think it will the guys have to much respect for each other here.

Clifford
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Yep, we're a different bunch of guys here. Personally, I am thrilled to see the ladies signing up and hope they feel secure that they can post as they please.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

welcome Becky,glad you are on board.I can only see good things coming about from the spouses signing up here ,thus making this truly a family oriented forum full of like minded bus(Eagle) nuts.Posting on other forums can be a challenge for even the men, let alone our spouses and I can only see our site becoming the best.
Speck
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle 01

Post by Speck »

Thanks guys! For those of you who don't know, I am "Mrs. Dreamscape", Paul's wife. It is really exciting for me now that we are in the 'near-decorating' phases. Picking and matching the kitchen parts was what I have been waiting for (not to mention, if Paul wants to feed his tapeworm when we are in the bus, it will come in darn handy)! I promise, I will behave on the board. Have a great week! Becky
Becky aka Mrs. Dreamscape
1968 Silver Eagle 01
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Welcome aboard Becky. Have a good time on the board ask away that will help to get more Ladies interested. FWIW we don't bite except Clifford :lol: :lol: .

Welcome Wayne
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Welcome Becky and all ladies of the board. Now you all will have to work on my Debbie. I have not been able to get her to reading the boards but I will work on her now.

..........Kentucky Steve .............

This site just keeps getting better all the time!
sonja
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: 262917
Bus Model: Eagle

Post by sonja »

Hi Becky, Good to see another female. I am new at this too and not quite sure how it all works yet, but hope to soon. :D
Sonja
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

LADIES NIGHT IN THE EAGLES CHAT ROOM
EVERY WEDNESDAY
FREE DRINKS 8PM - MIDNIGHT
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Dale ,maybe a 10 percent off coupon for V S will draw them in (your treat)Cheryl said for that she'll sign up again for the coupon :lol: :lol: