Website Home | Info & Posts | Club Membership | Eagle History | Contact Us

Welcome Speck...

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Welcome Speck...
Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:09 am

We're being invaded! I think these ladies are going to come teach us what busin is really all about!

Welcome Becky!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Welcome Speck...
Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 am

Dale, if the ladies feel safe here they will come.I remember on the MAK board a couple of years back some lady was trying to help with safe cookware and induction type cooking and 2 of the guys got on her case bad and she wasn't trying to sell anything just trying to help one of the guys was going to eat a cup full of teflon to prove his point ( wonder if he ever did that) needless to say she never came back and I hope nothing like that ever happens here and I don't think it will the guys have to much respect for each other here.

Clifford
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:59 am

Yep, we're a different bunch of guys here. Personally, I am thrilled to see the ladies signing up and hope they feel secure that they can post as they please.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:57 am

welcome Becky,glad you are on board.I can only see good things coming about from the spouses signing up here ,thus making this truly a family oriented forum full of like minded bus(Eagle) nuts.Posting on other forums can be a challenge for even the men, let alone our spouses and I can only see our site becoming the best.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:26 pm

Thanks guys! For those of you who don't know, I am "Mrs. Dreamscape", Paul's wife. It is really exciting for me now that we are in the 'near-decorating' phases. Picking and matching the kitchen parts was what I have been waiting for (not to mention, if Paul wants to feed his tapeworm when we are in the bus, it will come in darn handy)! I promise, I will behave on the board. Have a great week! Becky
Becky aka Mrs. Dreamscape
1968 Silver Eagle 01
Speck
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Welcome aboard Becky. Have a good time on the board ask away that will help to get more Ladies interested. FWIW we don't bite except Clifford :lol: :lol: .

Welcome Wayne
rusty
Board Member
Board Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 pm

Welcome Becky and all ladies of the board. Now you all will have to work on my Debbie. I have not been able to get her to reading the boards but I will work on her now.

..........Kentucky Steve .............

This site just keeps getting better all the time!
Kentucky Steve

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi Becky, Good to see another female. I am new at this too and not quite sure how it all works yet, but hope to soon. :D
Sonja
sonja
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

LADIES NIGHT IN THE EAGLES CHAT ROOM
EVERY WEDNESDAY
FREE DRINKS 8PM - MIDNIGHT
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:16 pm

Dale ,maybe a 10 percent off coupon for V S will draw them in (your treat)Cheryl said for that she'll sign up again for the coupon :lol: :lol:
van
Club Member
Club Member

Next

Return to General Eagle Chat