Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Putting a picture on my profile

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Two Feathers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F234821
Bus Model: 1978 Eagle 05
1990 Eagle 15

Putting a picture on my profile

Post by Two Feathers »

I have stored some photos on photobucket but I can't seem to access them to add one to my profile. Can someone tell me how to get to step 2?
1990 Eagle 15 Under Construction
Cummins M-11 Celect Plus
Allison 746, T drive axle
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Putting a picture on my profile

Post by Songman »

Hey Dave,

If you are talking about the little avatar picture that some of us have that shows on our profile and beside each post we make, you add that by clicking the UCP button at the top right of the page. The 'User Control Panel' window will open and on the left hand side you see a menu option for 'Profile'. Click it.

On the profile page you see a selection to 'Edit Avatar'. Click it.

You will need to create a 90x90 pixel avatar from the picture you want to use. You don't have to have it on Photobucket. Just save it to your desktop. Save it as a 72dpi jpg file.

Now go back to the 'Edit Avatar' page and you will see a box that says 'Upload from your machine'. Click the 'Browse' button beside it. Navigate to your desktop and find the picture you saved. Click okay. Now go down to 'Avatar Dimensions' and change it to 90x90 if it is not already in there.

That's it. Your avatar should show in your profile and on your messages.

If you are talking about just posting pictures in threads, the directions for that are here: http://www.eaglesinternational.net/foru ... ?f=9&t=107
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

And again I will make the offer here. If anyone wants me to make them an avatar, just send me the picture you want to use and I will make it and upload it for you.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Two Feathers
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F234821
Bus Model: 1978 Eagle 05
1990 Eagle 15

Post by Two Feathers »

Thanks to those of you who looked in on this topic. Dale Houston has come to my aid and my picture will be uploaded shortly. :D :D
1990 Eagle 15 Under Construction
Cummins M-11 Celect Plus
Allison 746, T drive axle