Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Remember Cody and his wife in your prayers...

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Remember Cody and his wife in your prayers...

Post by Songman »

One thing that I have learned since I got my Eagle is that as a rule, Eagle owners are a great bunch of folks and are like a family. When one of our own is in trouble, we offer what we can if it is nothing else but a shoulder to lean on or a prayer.

With that said, I would like to ask everyone to remember Cody and his wife Libby in your prayers. Libby is in the hospital right now with some sort of kidney failure that they haven't been able to explain yet.

I got this information from another source and Cody didn't ask me to post it here. It was posted on another forum and a friend told me about it. I figured I would post it here because I believe that every prayer helps.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Re: Remember Cody and his wife in your prayers...

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Cody,
Our prayers also are for you & your mate Libby, No one ever wants to see our mates sick or ill in any way and this is truly one of those times. Cody & Libby are great people and I am sure cody's life-line is Libby whom we have met. Keep us informed if there is anything anyone of us can do for you guys Cody & Libby, there is no boundries we will not try to overcome to help you out.

Thanks Songman for making us all aware of this situation to a members of our family.

Again, Our prayers and thoughts is all directed to Libby becoming well again immediately.
Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Amen . We'll keep Libby Lifted in Prayer,and you to Cody.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Guys, say one for Patti and Sonnie also and maybe even give Sonnie a call I am sure he won't mind he needs a little up lifting from where he was at Sat when I spoke with him

Clifford
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Our Prayers go out to Cody, Libby, Sonnie and Patti.

It is never easy when a Loved One is sick or hospitalized for physical problems.

We Pray that Libby and Patti heal quickly and the Doctors hands are guided by Our Creator.

Becky and Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Gary LaBombard
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F185090
Bus Model: 1973 Model 05 Eagle

Post by Gary LaBombard »

Cliff,
Thanks for including Patti & Sonnie in our group / family prayers along with Cody & Libby. Indeed try to call Sonnie as Cliff has suggested, I can tell by talking to him his spirits are slipping away, they have been at the hospital now two weeks I believe today, I don't have cody's number to do the same and if anyone does please post here so we all can call Cody & Libby also.
Thanks,
Gary
Owner of the "Rustless Money Pit" 1973 Model 05 Eagle.
http://busconverter101.com for instructional video
Eaglesinternational bb'd best site for Eagle owners to receive information.
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

May God keep you all in the palm of is hand and give you the strenth to endour this part of life that we all know is there. God Blessing
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Cody posted this update on the MAK forum...

"Just a quick update, they have a pc here in the ICU vistors lounge, great isn't it. Libby is very weak but fighting, they tell me that she has a chance if she continues to fight. They also said that she won't be leaving intensive care any time in the near future, she is totally dependant on the tubes and hookups and she will be here for at the minimum a week and most probably several weeks as long as she is willing to fight. If in time she gains some strength back she may be moved to critical care and then possibly work her way back home, I think life may have changed for us but it's still early in this battle to know yet. The main thing is that she is fighting to stay alive and so far is doing it."

Please continue to remember them in your prayers. It certainly is a tough time for bus nuts. I'm glad we have this big extended family to support each other.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Libby, Keep up the fight Cody needs you. Cody times like this are hard on you; take care of your self. Lin and I are thinking of both of you and an exra prayer is being said.

God Bless Lin and Wayne
cody
FMCA #: 256017
Bus Model: 1981 eagle model 10

Post by cody »

I want to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers, libby is hanging on, she has always been a fighter, they have had to do things like open a port into an artery in her neck to allow them to draw blood or to do other stuff like maybe check her antifreeze, nor sure but it's there anyway. The doctors are doing everything they can for her, she has lost one kidney now and the other is functioning at around 20%, she also has double pneumonia and last saturday had a heart attack, her system is fighting but it's very stressfull on her organs, not sure how the piano is doing but she is trying. It's difficult to go and see her and she just lays there, she can't talk cause of all the tubes and stuff but she likes me to read to her so I make sure I pick up something each time I go in. For the last couple of years she has been my caregiver cause of my parkinsons and congestive heart failure, now it'll be my turn to help her but everything will be ok, after being married for 37 years, we're both too old to break in anyone new. The doctors have told me she will not be the same when she comes home, I'm hoping for Jennifer Lopez lol.