Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Remember Cody and his wife in your prayers...

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Remember Cody and his wife in your prayers...

Post by Songman »

Thanks for letting us know how she is doing, Cody. You are both in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.

I'm glad to see you still have a sense of humor. I believe that does help make a bad situation a little bit more bearable. That J-Lo line was classic! :D
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Cody, I don't post to the Mak board any longer but I do follow your post about Libby every day that is the only one I read.I am so happpy for you that she is making the turn for the better and hope you have many years left with her.nothing like this has ever happen to to me and I would be lost with out my wife of 40 years.Sonnie's heart is breaking with the lose of Patti so thankful it didn't happen to you

God Bless

Clifford
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Cody, Take care of your self in these tough times. Libby will need you at your best when she comes out of this. We think of you and pray for you both every day.

God Bless Wayne
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Thanks for the update Cody.

We are praying that you two will spend many more years together. I can't imagine what you are going through, as nothing in my life can compare to it.

I too read the MAK Board on her progress, but it's nice to hear it here too!

Keep the Faith,

Paul
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
buscrazyinFL
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F385289
Bus Model: 1972 Eagle 05
Vin # 8851

Post by buscrazyinFL »

This is Darlene...
Just finished reading these posts re you and your wife. Hope she is doing even better today. Manny & I will certainly be praying.
Manny & Darlene's
1972 Silver Eagle 05
VIN # 8851
8V71 / HT740 4 Speed Automatic