Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

The Rocker - Gertrude

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: The Rocker - Gertrude

Post by van »

Dale you lucked out(probably cause your closer to hollyweed than we are )the date stands firm here the 27th got mine reserved :D
binkey
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404489
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle model 15

Post by binkey »

Hey all!

Can't wait to see it! Van and I followed up and stopped by Hollywood Video last night in hopes it may be out here, but was told not until next week. Boooo! They were sure interested that Blockbuster has it out already.... you know how competition is. :lol: Looking forward to see our latest movie star!

Cheryl
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Ok ,the movie was a hoot ,better yet the buses were the stars especially Gertrude,did they do any damage to the escape hatch during the little pop out of the bus stunt?Applegate did a very good job here .you must be proud.
EAGLE78550
Bus Model: 1989 Eagle Model 15-45 Entertainer "Gertrude" from the movie "The Rocker "

Post by EAGLE78550 »

I am glad you all enjoyed the movie ..it sure was fun working with Fox and seeing up close how a movie is made ...my wife and I watched it again last night and checked out the deleted scenes which show some more of Gertrude and Gertrude II ...which is kinda cool ! ...the hatch was not damaged during the shots , however the counter was when they screwed in the platform for him to stand on.......buy the 2 disc set at Target or where ever...it is worth it !!
I do the difficult everyday ...the impossible just takes a little longer.