Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

A huge success

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: A huge success

Post by van »

And here comes Wayne's beautifull coach

This coach is cherry,no really! :D

van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

This is one statley state room ;)

van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hehe's nelson's hot rod

Nelson Majors Motor,click on the frame to hear run
Last edited by van on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Art & Cindy's 15

these guy's make such a great couple :)

van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

As the rally comes to a close ,we bid all that we have come to meet ,a fond fair well .

Till next year,be well be safe and start planning for the 2010 eagle rally 8-) THAT"S ALL FOLKS! Van
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Definitely had a good time--Cindy and I enjoyed meeting everyone out there. . .and Van, you captured yet another oh-so-flattering picture of me! Good luck on the engine Van, and I'm sure we'll see you next year. The location was an excellent choice, although I did make a note to self: don't leave Quartzsite heading west at noon. . .it took about an hour to get to the interstate. I think next time I'll head east and get on that direction!
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Art Cheryl and I had a great time there too,You guys all had a profound effect on her .This was the highlight of the year which completely over shadowed our break down :D see you guys soon we hope.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

More great news ,just got word from Progressive insurance road side assistance who covers our Eagle,in regards to our cost towards the recovery last week end.Zero,nadda,zip,$0,000,00 :D :lol: ,It is covered by our policy which includes roadside assistance.CHA CHING! By the way Andy There was no extra charge for the matching rig :lol:

Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Hmmmm... what can I see you for all that money you saved? :P
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

How about bringing the engine stand over to Clifford's house :D ,but that's all right,don't want to pass up stoppin by to see You and Don again ,and maybe take another peek under that skirt you dressed Your bus up in :lol: