Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Eagles International Chapter Meeting @ Quartzsite

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Eagles International Chapter Meeting @ Quartzsite

Post by Songman »

The annual Chapter meeting at Quartzsite will be held Friday night. Wayne, being the President of the Chapter will probably have something set up near his bus like we had last year. Is that correct, Wayne? Is there a specific time for the meeting?

I know there are several people here who are waiting for Quartzsite to actually join the club and there are others who re-up their membership each year at Quartzsite. Probably the chapter meeting would be a good time to handle all such business.

There is a potluck dinner in conjunction with the meeting. Each family brings something for the dinner and there is usually a great variety of food. I think there is a small charge to cover things that are covered from the Chapter treasury. Someone might be able to chime in and let us know what that charge will be so we can all be prepared.

Any other mentionables about the Chapter meeting that need to be brought up here?
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Re: Eagles International Chapter Meeting @ Quartzsite

Post by rusty »

Dale because we are having a combined rally I will not know the schedule until I get there and talk to the other groups. I will have an activity board set up with the schedule. We will have the activites you mentioned, just not sure of the date and time. I hope this does not mess up your schedule. I do want you at the meeting so all can meet you and I can brag on you a little. We will have some activites with all present such as an ice breaker and maybe the potluck. I should be there on Tuesday and will get started with the schedule.

Thank You Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

I'll be there, Wayne. Just thinking out loud about things that people might want to know. We got there last year as first timers and had to just sorta feel our way around. But the hospitality of our particular group of bus nuts made it easy.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Shure wish we could make the meeting ,but won,t there till sat morning ,hope yall still be there
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Van The rally goes thru Saturday most should still be there.