Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally at Quartzsite

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Sunchaser Art
Board Member
Board Member
FMCA #: F351294
Bus Model: 1988 Eagle 15

Re: Rally at Quartzsite

Post by Sunchaser Art »

Cindy & I are heading to Indio for the FMCA. . .probably get there Friday around noon and split about mid-Sunday--hope there's some parking spots left!

For Quartzsite, we'll probably get there Friday late afternoon and stay until Monday morning. . .
Art Wales
1988 Eagle 15
6V92/740
Riverside County, CA
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Post by Songman »

Glad you guys didn't mind me adding the avatars. Just more chances for us to see the pretty buses!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

JIM, having the 60+ moment right now what was I to bring to Quartzsite for you LOL
Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Clifford,are you shure that it was'nt dales post,if it is Dale said bring all the front and rear bumper assy's from your other Eagle LOL :lol: (oh, that post was to me sorry :D ),by the way don't forget to take off some extra ss for his door(OOPS! :lol: ).Bet your glade Dale lives in BF,other wise his will start lookin like yours,and yours will start lookin like his LOL. :shock:

Clifford,if you need me to bring any thing down there,we can load it into me bus the bays are empty cept for the water tank.We will be bringing the busnext sat morning,cheryl And I will be down to the bus tommorrow to get it ready.Van
rhbelter
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F92654
Bus Model: Eagle -01 1967 Cummins M-11 10 spd OD RR

Post by rhbelter »

Ahoy, Eagles,

Songmans said "For anyone who has never been to Quartzsite, here is one of the views you can look forward to. And this is just a fraction of it!"

That view is the top of my Eagle, and you can even see where the 'bus-eating-tree' attacked the roof. All repaired now. I think that there is still some masking tape on it, but is the same color, and cannot be found!!!

Enjoy /s/ Bob
Bob Belter Carmel CA ---- Eagle -01 /w/ Cummins M-11/ Roadranger ten speed RTO1110
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I didn't realize that was your bus, Bob! Very cool. I saw so many cool buses and met so many people over there that I all the names didn't stick in my memory.

When are you heading East this time? If you come through Bakersfield, give us a yell. We are still frantically trying to get Don's bus ready for the trip.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
beltguy
Site Admin
Site Admin
FMCA #: F246286
Bus Model: 1985 Eagle 10 with Series 60 and Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission (SOLD)

Post by beltguy »

Hi Clifford. I can't think of anything we ageed to. We talked about a couple of thing (I forget my myself :D ) but I think I talked myself out of what ever it was.

See you in a few days.

Jim
Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
'85 Eagle 10 with Series 60 & Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission SOLD
2005 Dodge 2500 with 5.9 Cummins and 6 speed manual 2022 Sunset 28 foot trailer
Bus Project pages: http://beltguy.com/Bus_Project/busproject.htm
Blog: https://beltguy.com/Travelogue/
Email: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com   NOTE this email box is only for general correspondence related to the forum and not technical advice.  Technical questions will not receive a response.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I'm sure both Wayne and Jim have old 2-stroke motors stuck in their bays for me! :D
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Post by rusty »

Dale I would have brought the 8V71 but I had to bring the darn coffee pot and loud speaker. Ran out of room.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

Guys I was trying to get a head count I was planing on cooking fajitas for lunch on Wed if any of you like them. we have a market close to us that has marinated fajita meat the best you ever had and I need a idea on how much to bring.Dale we need a spell check I can not make foxfire work

good luck Clifford