Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Rally at Quartzsite

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Rally at Quartzsite

Post by Songman »

Okay Clifford, I'll see what I can do. And if we need to run up to your house from Quartzsite to get your Firefox working, we can do that too! haha
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Rally at Quartz site

Post by van »

Dale ,Clifford is having a problem w/his comps,will bring them (2) the Q :) He doesn't seem to be able to enter the chat room,keeps getting a prompt to down load something> Good news is Cheryl gets out early Fri so we will be leaving here for cliffords around 4 ish :D
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Okay.. I'll be glad to help him out. I don't know exactly what our schedule is for arrival. We still don't have Don's bus together. It seems that every time we order parts they don't arrive when they are supposed to. It's looking like we'll be bringing Don's truck and getting a motel for Thursday night and Friday night and hang out at the site all day Friday. Bummer, but better than not being there at all.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Songman wrote:Bummer, but better than not being there at all.
At least you guys are going! :cry:
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

It could be worse,could be sidelined in Show Low,AZ with a broke drop box.Texasborderdude (Doyle) is stuck there but if it ain't fixed ,he's driving the toad down to Q just to be there to meet every one,that's a true busnut for ya :) 8-)
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I found an Eagle 10 drive axle with Torsialastics and drop box today that I was thinking of buying if he needs one. It is in Southern CA.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

I think he has it covered,BB has one just come outta a ten he's convertin.doyle hopefuly will know whuts up tommorow when they can get it in the air.