Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Just Joined The FMCA

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
van
Club Member
Club Member

Just Joined The FMCA

Post by van »

Well to start off Cheryl and I ,after carefull consideration have decided to throw caution to the wind and try and engulf ourselves into this maddening dream of owning a converted eagle bus which has plagued me for years .Having obtained our 89-15 under very favorable conditions (straight trade for our 86 vette)should have been a dream come true,that is to say untill I broke the 6v92 .As of present every thing is as it should be,engine's back up and running and now hopefully the conversion can begin.So with that said we joined the FMCA and am looking foward to comitting to the eagle chapter @ the Q rally on the 17th of jan and submit our application .
To bus nut ,or not to bus nut ,that was always the Question ,but not any more.I guess I'd rather be a bus nut with a bus than one with out.So look out folks here comes the new generation of bus nuts to fill the ranks ;) Are you ready? :lol:

Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Just Joined The FMCA

Post by Songman »

Yeah, I joined FMCA a while back too. Unfortunately I don't have enough metal on my bus to hang my numbers!

The countdown to Quartzsite is ON!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

It's a start,what is that thing about 1 sq foot or so? :lol:
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

Hey go over there to that other bus of Clifford's and bring me the front bumper to Quartzsite. Might as well grab the back one while we are at it too! And all the aluminum! How much stuff do you think you can get in your bus? haha
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Eagle Andy
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F299044
Bus Model: 1968 SE Model 05

Post by Eagle Andy »

Welcome Van , To the FMCA family, We joined several years ago , went to one big rally in pamona , It was fun but man lots a people after that we decided we needed a bus. Two years later here we are. In a close nit Eagle family and loving it PS let me know if you see any cool Harley parts for my scoot . lol
Andy Wright 68 Silver Eagle Model 5 8V92 #7481
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Van, You're almost legal now! Now you can really mess with the big boys! :lol:

Welcome, what's your number?
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Hi Paul,the # isF405489 1/10, nice job on your bus by the way ,will get over to the other thread to post.
luvrbus
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F262917
Bus Model: 05

Post by luvrbus »

You guys joining the FMCA should tell them you recomended it for you someone will get a little credit on their dues you can use me I don't have a problem with it even if is not my favorite group LOL

Good luck
Clifford
van
Club Member
Club Member

Post by van »

Clifford I told them that you made me do it :lol: ,actually I did use your name as a recomendation ,hope they don't raise your dues cause of that :lol: Good luck :D
Songman
Club Member
Club Member

Post by Songman »

I think if you say someone recommended you they get a $10 coupon. Also I think they are offering an atlas right now for recommending new signups.
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN