Announcement Block
As of 12/1/2021, a major update of the forum software was accomplished

Update: 3/7/2024: The Eagles email account at GoDaddy no longer works. I have set up a gmail account as a workaround: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com

Registration is open to the public (*) and free from any cost or obligation. Please allow up to 36 hours for your application to be processed. If you have problems registering, please email me at: eaglesinternational.email at gmail.com
(*) spambots will be deleted -- only legitimate public applications will be processed.

Reminder: the "quick links" menu offers you the best navigation of this forum -- you need to be registered and logged in to see that menu.

Happy and prosperous New Year

This is a public forum for the discussion of all things Eagle. Whether it be an upcoming Eagles International event or the history of Silver Eagle. Trolling or spamming will not be tolerated.
rusty
FMCA #: F341087
Bus Model: 1972 05 completed 2003
1994 15/45 in progress

Happy and prosperous New Year

Post by rusty »

Lin and I wish you all a Happy and prosperous New Year. 2008 has been a rough year for some but it is over. May 2009 be a better year for all. Remember if you have your family and your health and you treat others as you wish to be treated the rest will fall into place. I personaly want to thank all that have made this site a sucess. I know it has taken away from everyone's free time but the rewards of seeing this site grow is worth it. Welcome to all the new members to our club. I hope you will try to make at least one of our rallies to meet other members in person. Be safe in your travels and remember our buses stand out when we are out and about. Be a good stewert of our hobby and be courteous to others.

God Bless Wayne
Songman
Club Member
Club Member
FMCA #: F404262
Bus Model: 1993 Silver Eagle Model 15-45

Re: Happy and prosperous New Year

Post by Songman »

Thanks Wayne, I wish the same for you and Lin and every other member of our Eagle family. As I have mentioned before, I am very excited to be a part of this club, site, and family. The growth has been phenomenal and I hope that after Quartzsite I can convince some of the club members to join who haven't made it over here yet.

Everyone be safe wherever you are. We don't want to start the new year off on a bad note. And don't forget to kiss your significant other at midnight!
Dale Houston
1993 Eagle 15-45
Nashville, TN
Dreamscape
FMCA #: F391238
Bus Model: 1968 Silver Eagle Model 01

Post by Dreamscape »

Happy New Year to You and Yours!

It has been a rocky road in 08 for us, but hoping that 09 will be better for all of us!

Wishing all members a prosperous and safe New Year and hoping that the price of fuel continues it downward spiral! ;)

May All of Us have a wonderful New Year full of laughter and lots of New Members to our little corner of the world! This is turning out to be a great site for us birds to hang out in. Thanks Dale, Jim and Wayne for making it available to us!

Paul and Becky
Paul Lawry
Dreamscape
1968 Eagle 01 #7443
Silver 8V92 HT 740

Dreamscape Build Blog: https://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/
Kentucky Steve
Bus Model: 1969 05 number 7900

Post by Kentucky Steve »

Happy New Years Day everybody!!!!

2008 is one year that I am glad is over, as far as work goes that is. I am certainly not going to hold my breath going into 09 but, we'll wait and see how it comes out. I am just trying to keep my head up and stay focused on the bus as it is a saving grace on keeping me sane through these economic woes we are going through as a whole in the world.

I look forward to some different paths this new year and hope for the best.

....................CHEERS.....Kentucky Steve and Deb................